Happy Valley Business School – HVBS Coimbatore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Happy Valley Business School Coimbatore MBA Admission will be based on TANCET Entrance Exam
HVBS Coimbatore Admission 2019
Happy Valley Business School invites application from Candidates for the admission of Master of Administration ( MBA ) program for the academic year 2019
HVBS Coimbatore Admission Courses 2019
- Information Systems
- Human Resources
HVBS Coimbatore Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should get minimum qualification is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in any discipline with minimum 50% ( 40% for SC / ST / OBC ) marks in aggregate.
HVBS Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2019
- HVBS Coimbatore admission application form can be Downloaded from Happy Valley Business School Website www.happyvalley.in.
- The following Documents are to be attached along with the application Form :
- Application form
- SSLC & Higher Secondary certificates.
- Degree mark sheets for all the semesters & degree / provisional Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- 10 self addressed envelopes with ₹ 10/- stamp affixed on it.
- 2 passport size photos.
- Score Card of Any Common Enterance Test.
- Undertaking forms for Tablet / Hostel / Industrial Visits ( At the time of admissions )
- Community Certificate.
HVBS Coimbatore Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates are short – listed on the basis of the marks obtained by them in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test or TANCET, which is conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates with qualifying marks in MAT / CAT / XAT are also considered for HVBS Coimbatore admission. One can also apply, if he / she has cleared Common Entrance Test ( CET ) conducted by Consortium of Self – financing Colleges, with the qualifying marks.
HVBS Coimbatore Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||TANCET Exam Date 2019||19th May, 2019 and 20th May, 2019|
Velandavalam Road, Veerapanur,
Pichanur Post, K.G Chavadi ( Via ),
Coimbatore – 641 105,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2656 923,
Fax : 0422 – 2656 343,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.happyvalley.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.