Harcourt Butler Technological Institute – HBTI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important: HBTI B.Tech Admission in based on IIT-JEE 2019
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute HBTI Admission 2019
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute invites admission application for UG Program for the academic year 2019
HBTI Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Information & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Technology ( Biochemical Engineering )
- Chemical Technology ( Leather Technology )
- Chemical Technology ( Food Technology )
- Chemical Technology ( Oil Technology )
- Chemical Technology ( Paint Technology )
- Chemical Technology ( Plastic Technology )
HBTI Admission Eligibility 2019
- BE / BTech or Equivalent degree from AICTE approved institution in relevant and related discipline ( any discipline for ISE ) with minimum 60% marks for General / OBC candidates & 55% marks for SC / ST candidates.
- The applicants must have a minimum of two years of post qualification Work / Professional Experience.
- Those in regular employment / professional service must produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of application / selection.
- Those who are engaged in self professional services must declare this fact by way of an affidavit to be submitted before the Director of the Institute.
- The working place of the student should not be more than 50Km. from the study centre.
HBTI Admission Seats 2019
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|6||Information & Technology||30|
|8||Chemical Technology ( Biochemical Engineering )||30|
|9||Chemical Technology ( Leather Technology )||20|
|10||Chemical Technology ( Food Technology )||30|
|11||Chemical Technology ( Oil Technology )||30|
|12||Chemical Technology ( Paint Technology )||30|
|13||Chemical Technology ( Plastic Technology )||30|
HBTI Admission Application Form 2019
- HBTI admission application form is available in the official website www.hbtu.ac.in.
- Duly filled HBTI admission application send by post to the following address :
Uttar Pradesh – 208 002.
HBTI Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission for B.Tech. programs for the session 2018-19 in Harcourt Butler Technical University, Kanpur are to be made through Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE-2019 ) Mains ranking.
- HBTU Kanpur shall conduct its separate counselling for B.Tech. admissions on the basis of JEE-2019 main ranking. Link for online application shall be provided shortly on HBTU website.
- All seats of B.Tech. courses in Engineering of School of Engineering &School of Chemical Technology, HBTU Kanpur are applicable only to the candidates of UP
- Reservation policy for seats are as per UP government rules & regulations.
- For seat matrix, format of different certificates, fee structure and other admission details of HBTU Kanpur, candidates may visit HBTU website: http://www.hbtu.ac.in under the link B.Tech. Admission 2019-20
HBTI Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Starting of Online registration for B.Tech||3rd week of June, 2019|
|2||Last date to submit HBTI 2019 application form for B.Tech||Last week of June, 2019|
|3||1st round of Counselling for B.Tech||1st week of July, 2019|
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,
Uttar Pradesh – 208 002,
Phone No. : + 91 – 512 – 2534001,
Fax : + 91 – 512 – 2533812,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.hbtu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.