Harcourt Butler Technological Institute – HBTI Admission 2012
Uttar Pradesh – 208 002,
Phone No. : + 91 – 512 – 2534001,
Fax : + 91 – 512 – 2533812,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hbti.ac.in.
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute invites admission application for Part – Time Master of Technology ( MTech ) program 2012 – 2013.
HBTI Course Specializations :
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
HBTI Admission Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / BTech or Equivalent degree from AICTE approved institution in relevant and related discipline ( any discipline for ISE ) with minimum 60% marks for General / OBC candidates & 55% marks for SC / ST candidates.
- The applicants must have a minimum of two years of post qualification Work / Professional Experience.
- Those in regular employment / professional service must produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of application / selection.
- Those who are engaged in self professional services must declare this fact by way of an affidavit to be submitted before the Director of the Institute.
- The working place of the student should not be more than 50Km. from the study centre.
HBTI Admission Selection Process :
- The selection for Admission will be made on the basis of merit cum performance in Test / Interview.
General Instructions :
- Separate application will have to be made for MTech ( Part – Time ) program for each course discipline / specialization. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in the same branch in which he / she is applying for admission.
- Reservation is applicable as per Uttar Pradesh Technical University / AICTE Norms.
- OBC Certificate from Uttar Pradesh State candidates only will be acceptable provided it is issued after 31st March, 2012.
- Age : There is no age bar, however preference will be given to those below 45 years age.
HBTI Admission Application Form :
- HBTI admission application form can be downloaded from Harcourt Butler Technological Institute website : www.hbti.ac.in.
- Last date for Submission of HBTI admission aplication is : 03rd September, 2012.
- Send completed HBTI admission application along with a DD for 1000/- drawn in favour of “Director, H.B.T.I., Kanpur”.
- Duly filled HBTI admission application post by send to the following address :
Uttar Pradesh – 208 002.