Harvard University Admission 2016
Harvard Business School ( HBS )
Soldiers Field, Boston,
Massachusetts – 02163, USA,
Phone No. : 617 – 495 – 6128,
Fax : 617 – 496 – 8137,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hbs.edu.
Harvard Business School invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program 2016.
Harvard Business School Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- If you are in your final year of undergraduate study, you are eligible to apply in the current application cycle. This timing applies to candidates from bachelor degree programs as well as joint Bachelor / Graduate degree programs.
- To be considered for admission to the 2 + 2 Program Class of 2020 ( entering Fall 2018 ), you must be graduating from your college or university between 1st October, 2015 and 30th September, 2016.
Harvard Business School Admission Procedure 2016 :
- GMAT or GRE taken 1st January, 2008, or later ( You must take the AWA section of either test and the Integrated Reasoning portion of the GMAT if taken 5th June, 2012 or later ).
- TOEFL or IELTS taken 1st January, 2014, or later, if you are an international applicant attending a non – English – speaking undergraduate university. If you are in the process of getting your master’s at an institution where courses are taught in English, but you did your undergraduate work in a language other than English, it is recommended but not required that you take the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE.
Harvard Business School Admission Application Form 2016 :
- All applications and recommendations must be submitted online : www.hbs.edu.
- The application for the 2+2 Class of 2020 is the same as the written application for the MBA program.
- Nonrefundable U.S. $100 application fee ( credit card only ) vs. $250 application fee for non – 2 + 2 applicants.
Important Dates for Harvard Business School Admission 2016 :
|1||Bachelor of Computer Applications||3 Years||10+2 with 50%|
|2||Master of Computer Applications||3 Years||BCA / B.Sc ( IT ) with 60%|
VLSI Engineering, Power Systems, Energy Engineering, DWCE, Computer Science, Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Information Communication, Intelligent System & Robotics.
|2 Years||B.Tech with 60% in relevant Subject.|
|4||B.Pharmacy||4 Years ||10+2 ( PCM/B ) with 50%|
Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, P’ceutical Biotechnology, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology
|2 Years ||B.Pharm with 60%|
( Corporate secretaryship, Management Accountancy )
|3 Years ||10+2 with 50%|
( HR, Finance, Marketing, Actuarial Science, Banking, Capital Markets )
|3 Years||10+2 with 60%|
|8||Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Tech||4 Years||10+2 with 50%|
|9||Bachelor in Hotel Management Travel & Tourism||3 Years ||10+2 with 50%|
|10||B.Sc ( Honors )|
Economics, Chemistry, Bioscience, Physics, Mathematics, IT, Animation, Agriculture, Forestry
|3 Years||10+2 in relevant subject with 50%
|11||Master of Science|
( Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry )
|2 Years||B.Sc. ( Bio - Science ) with 50%|