Higher and Technical Institute of Mizoram – HATIM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
HATIM Admission 2018
Higher and Technical Institute of Mizoram invites admission application for Under Graduate Programs to the following academic courses 2018.
- BCom – Bachelor of Commerce
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications
- BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
- BA Core English – Bachelor of Arts
HATIM Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates seeking admission into B.Com course must have passed their 10+2 ( Commerce ) with minimum 45 % marks in aggregate.
Candidates of Science shall be eligible for admission into BCA course if the student obtained a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. Even if Science was not offered at the Plus-2 level, the student is eligible to be admitted into BCA, provided he / she has secured a minimum of 40% marks in Maths at the Matriculation with minimum 40% marks in aggregate at the Plus-two level.
- Candidates seeking admission into the BSW course must have passed their 10+2 ( any stream ) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates seeking admission into the BA ( English ) course must have passed their 10+2 ( any stream ) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
HATIM Admission Seats 2018
- As Lawngtlai District / Area belongs to an Educationally Backward Region,as per the Government of India norms, candidates from this region will be provided with 5% additional marks during the selection process i.e., 5 marks will be added to their aggregate score out of 100 marks ( 25 marks previous academic records, 50 marks entrance test, and 25 marks interview = total 100 marks ) for example: if the candidate has scored 50 out of 100 – under this special provision 2.5 marks will be added to make his / her total 52.5 out of 100.
- Candidates who are awarded National or State level achievement certificate in any discipline of Sports, as per Government of India norms, may apply for a seat at HATIM. The number of seats reserved under this Sports Category is 2% against the total number of seats available.
- Candidates who are differently-abled may avail and apply against 2% reservations of seats at HATIM, as per Government of India norms. However, this is provided that the facility and resources are available at HATIM to ensure a favourable teaching/learning environment for differently-abled students – specific to the nature of disability in question. For example HATIM does not provide for use of Braille as a part of its teaching / learning resources and as such cannot take in students who are completely blind.
HATIM Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- HATIM admission application form can be downloaded from Higher and Technical Institute of Mizoram website hatim.ac.in.
- Once a candidate has been officially listed for admission to the Institute he / she is expected to submit to the Administrative Office, without fail and within the stipulated time, the following
- Attested Copy of Certificates and Marksheets of Matriculation / Standard-X and the last Examination Passed.
- Students coming from Universities other than MZU shall be required to provide registration / Migration Certificate.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Character certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Certificate from the Secretary of the local Church attesting his membership ( for Christian candidates ).
- Certificate of date of birth ( normally the secondary school certificate )
- Baptism Certificate ( for Christian candidates ).
HATIM Admission Selection Process 2018
- Candidates seeking admission have to appear for an Entrance Test and an Interview. Due weightage will also be given to the previous academic records of the candidate. The following is the break-up of the weightage out of 100 marks.
- Previous Academic Records – 25%
- Weightage out of 100 Previous Academic Records Entrance Written Examinations – 50%
- Interview – 25%
- The Entrance Examinations for the various Departments will be carried out in the following format
|Name of Course||General Knowledge||General English||Subject Concerned||Total Marks|
|BA ( English )||25||25||50||100|
- Candidates who get through the Entrance Test / Interview will be eligible for admission into the courses offered.
- The list of selected students will be put up on the Notice Boards of HATIM and will also be available on the official Website of HATIM.
- Original documents should be produced at the interview.
Chanmari – III ( Falkawn ),
Lunglei – 796 701,
Dist : Lunglei : Mizoram,
Phone No. : + 91 372 2323509,
Fax : + 91 372 2323509,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : hatim.ac.in.