Himachal Pradesh University BEd Admission 2016
Himachal Pradesh University,
Shimla – 171 005,
Website : www.hpuniv.nic.in
Himachal Pradesh University has been invited applications for admission to B.Ed Programs through Entrance Test for 2016 session.
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Eligibility 2016 :
The applicants who are interested to apply for the entrance test in regular 2 years B.Ed course in the Dept of Education H.P. University, Shimla, Govt. College of Teacher Education, Dharamshala and in any of the private / self – financing Colleges of Education recognized by NCTE and affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University must fulfill the following criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
The applicants with at least 50 percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree ( Medical / Non – Medical / Commerce / Arts ) and or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 percent marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto and 45 percent marks in case of SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped categories in the aforesaid Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree and 50 percent marks for Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University Estd by law in India are eligible for admission to the program.
The applicants who have appeared in BA / B.Sc / B.Com final year or Master’s Degree, Bachelor of Engg / Technology or any other qualification equivalent thereto exam and the result of the same has not yet been declared, can also apply for B.Ed Entrance Test 2016.
However, the Himachal Pradesh University BEd admission 2016 will be made subject to the production of certificate of qualifying exam with required percentage of aggregate marks in the aforesaid examinations as per the eligibility clause of the prospectus on the day of HPU BEd admission / counseling 2016.
In case, applicant does not fulfill the eligibility conditions on the particular day of admission / counseling, he / she will have no right for admission to the B.Ed course.
Quota : 85 percent seats are reserved for Bonafide / Domicile applicants of H.P. and 15 percent to the applicants of other States. One supernumerary seat for Single Girl Child is reserved in the dept of Education H.P. University, Shimla.
HPU BEd Admission Application Fee 2016 :
- For General / OBC & their Sub – Categories : Rs. 800/-,
- For SC / ST & Their Sub – Categories : Rs. 400/-.
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Application Form 2016 :
a) Before proceeding to apply, please ensure that you have :
- Scanned copy of applicant’s recent photograph with following specifications : Photograph must be a passport size color picture; photograph must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera; photograph should have no shadows and red eyes; maximum size 50 kb; photo format should be jpg only
- Scanned copy of Applicant’s signature with following specifications : Applicant with black ink on a white paper and get the signature scanned; the signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by the any other person; maximum size 30 kb; scanned signature format should be jpg only
b) Create an email account if you already don’t have one
c) You must give a correct mobile number in basic details. If you don’t have mobile number, please enter your guardian’s mobile number for any further information in this regard.
d) The fee for applying Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed Entrance Test 2016 is Rs. 800/‐ for General / OBC & their sub ‐ Categories and Rs. 400/‐ for SC / ST & their sub ‐ categories.
e) Procedure for filling up online application form for B.Ed entrance Test ‐ 2016
Click on “Register Now” to create a new account. Once the new account is created online system will generate the unique application form number. Applicants are advised to note down the HPU BEd Entrance Test Application Form 2016 number for all future references.
After account creation, click login to complete the HPU BEd Entrance Examination application online. Online Entrance Application form has following subsequent information.
i) Basic Details Form,
ii) Upload Photo & Signature Form,
iii) Fees Payment Form,
iv) Payment Details Form,
v) Filled Form View Page Confirmation Button,
vi) Filled Form Downloaded Page.
Applicant’s are required to fill their information in above mentioned web pages. All mandatory fields are marked with red star.
Upload photo and signature. Photo and signature uploaded should be as per specifications and size listed in step (a)
To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen before proceeding further.
Once you Confirm the ‘payment details’, a new window will appear on your screen in which three modes of payment are there i.e 1) Net Banking 2) Card Payment ( By Using Debit / Credit Card ) 3) Other Payment modes in which Challan is generated and the applicant has to take the print out of that Challan to the nearest SBI Branch for depositing the Cash.
After depositing the Cash, the bank will issue the receipt / Journal No. on the Challan. In case of Net Banking and Card Payment, e‐receipt will be generated.
Then applicants are directed to take print out of that e‐receipt for completing the Himachal Pradesh University BEd application form 2016 and retained the same for his / her record for future reference also.
The photocopies of the HPU BED Admission application form 2016 and the fee receipt be retained for future reference and then send it by registered / Speed Post or in person with the quote on the envelope “Application Form for B. Ed Entrance Test – 2016” so as to reach on or before the prescribed date at following address the Assistant Registrar ( Entrance Tests ) Room No. 10 Admn. Block, Ground Floor, H.P University, Summer Hill, Shimla – 171005 ( HP ).
The Prospectus will also be available at the Counters of Post Offices : Shimla, GPO The Mall, Rampur Bushahar, Rohru, Chopal, Reckong Peo, Solan, Nalagarh, Arki, Hamirpur, Sujanpur, Nadaun, Barsar, Bilaspur, Ghumarwin, Mandi, Sundernagar, Karsog, Joginder Nagar, Sarkaghat, Kullu, Manali, Keylog, Udaypur Una, Amb, Daulatpur Chowk, Santokhgarh, Kangra, Dehra, Palampur, Baijnath, Jaisinghpur, Dharamshla, Nurpur, Indora, Chamba, Banikhet, Bharmour, Pangi, Nahan, Paonta Sahib.
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Important Dates 2016 :
- Online filling up of B.Ed Entrance Application form 2016 commences from 10th April 2016
- Last date for filling up Online B.Ed Entrance Application Form on May 16th, 2016
- Last date for receipt of Computer Generated Confirmation Copy / Hard Copy of HPU B.Ed entrance test online application form 2016 of in the office of the Assistant Registrar ( Entrance Tests ), Room No. 10, Adm Block, Ground Floor, H.PU Summer Hill, Shimla ) on May 18th, 2016
- Admit Cards / Roll Nos. can be downloaded from the H.P University website www.hpuniv.in with effect from 23rd May, 2016.
- Date of HPU BEd Entrance Exam 2016 on 02nd June, 2016
- Tentative Date of declaration of HPU BEd Admission Entrance Result on 10th June, 2016
- Tentative Date of issuance of merit list on 29th June, 2016
- Commencement of academic session on 01st August, 2016
- Last date upto which applicants can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reasons on 31st July, 2016.