Himachal Pradesh University BEd Admission 2019
Himachal Pradesh University BEd Admission 2019
Himachal Pradesh University Invites application from Candidates for the admission of B.Ed program for the academic year 2019
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Eligibility 2019
Educational Qualifications :
- The candidates with at least 50 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B if in letter Grade in the Bachelor’s Degree ( Medical / Non-Medical / Commerce / Arts ) and / or in the Master’s Degree in the Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55 percent or 5.51 if CGPA or Grade B+ if in letter Grade or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- At least 45 percent or 4.51 if CGPA if in the letter Grade in case of SC / ST / OBC / Physically handicapped categories in the aforesaid Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree and 50 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B for Bachelor’s in Engineering or technology from a recognized University established by law in India are eligible for admission in the programme.
- The candidates who have appeared in BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. final year or Master’s Degree, Bachelor of Engineering / Technology or any other qualification equivalent thereto examination and the result of the same has not yet been declared, can also apply for B.Ed. Entrance Test. However, the admission of such candidates will be depending upon the production of certificate of qualifying examination with required percentage of aggregate marks in the aforesaid examinations as per the eligibility clause of the prospectus. In case, a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility conditions, he / she will have no right for admission to the B.Ed. course.
- Post-graduation is considered only to make those candidates eligible who are not eligible on the basis of qualifying examination but the post-graduation will not be the merit criteria. The Post-graduation must be in one of the school subjects and the subject offered at Post Graduation level should be the same as at graduation level.
- The reservation of seats for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-serviceman and Physically handicapped categories will be as per the existing rules of Himachal Pradesh Government.
- 85% seats are reserved for the candidates of Bonafide / Domicile resident of Himachal Pradesh and 15% will be open to the candidates of other states / UTs. It is compulsory for all the candidates to produce bonafide / domicile certificate at the time of admission.
- 10% out of 85% state quota seats in non-government self-financing institutions shall be treated as management quota seats and shall be brought out of the purview of centralized counselling to be conducted by the university. The management of the institute shall fill up management quota seats on the basis of the merit of entrance test through its own counselling in a transparent manner. There shall be no reservation, whatsoever, in respect of the prescribed management quota seats. The basic eligibility criteria shall remain the same as in case of other students.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates applying to the regular B.Ed. course of one year ( High court orders in LPA No. : 104 of 2012 decided on 27th August, 2012 )
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Questions paper will be objective. There are give multiple choice question
- Total questions will be 150
- Each question will be 1 Marks
- Time duration will be 2 Hours
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Language & Comprehension ( Hindi & English )||40||40|
|Teaching Aptitude and Aptitude||20||20|
|Committees on Education / Knowledge of National Commissions||30||30|
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Application Form 2019
- HPU Shimla BEd Admission application form will be available at website : www.hpuniv.nic.in.
- Application fee [rupee] 900/- for General / OBC & their Sub-Categories, [rupee] 450/- for Antyodaya / IRDP Category , [rupee] 450/- for SC / ST & their Sub-Categories.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Bonafide / Domicile certificate issued by the Tehsildar / Executive Magistrate of the area concerned.
- The candidates belonging to other than H.P. State shall also bring Bonafide / domicile certificate of their state issued by the Tehsildar / Executive Magistrate of the area concerned.
- Claim consideration certificate for admission under any of the Reserved Categories.
- Plus 2 Certificate or equivalent.
- BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. ( Part I, II & II ) / MA / M.Sc. / M.com. / Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent examination certificates alongwith degree in the concerned capacity.
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended in case of candidates having no gap in their education. However the candidates who have gap( s ) of one or more years in their education should bring latest character certificate from the Tehsildar / SDM of the Area Concerned.
- Admit Card downloaded from the website of the University for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2019
- Certificate being Single Girl Child from the Tehsildar / SDM of the area concerned.
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download the admit card May, 2019
- Candidates can download the Admit card official website of HP ( Himachal Pradesh ) University
- Admit Card Must be carry in the exam centre.
- Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam center
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Selection 2019
- The admission to the said course will be made strictly on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Test
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will be 35% ( i.e. 53 out of 150 ) In case of SC / ST / Physically Handicapped candidates, 5 lower the minimum qualifying marks will be 30% ( 45 out of 150 )
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Syllabus 2019
- The subjects for the HPU B.Ed entrance examination includes studied in the graduation level into any of the streams. The question paper will be multiple choice questions format.
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Results 2019
- HPU B.Ed 2019 Result will be announced the month of June 2019
- Candidates can check your result online, the result will be published on the HPU official website
- Candidates can get the score after that he will be eligible for counselling.
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Counselling 2019
- After declaration of the merit of the entrance test, the counselling schedule and procedure including detailed guidelines for conducting online counselling will be notified separately by the Chairperson, Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-5. The said schedule and procedure detailed guidelines of online counselling will be made available on the University website www.hpuniv.nic.in.
- Therefore, the qualified candidates must remain in touch continuously with the counselling schedule and process. There will be centralized counselling system to allot the available seats in various colleges of education to the candidates through online counselling by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. The allotment of seats will be made on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test.
HPU Shimla BEd Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online application form submit Date||April to May, 2019|
|2||Fee submit last Dates||May, 2019|
|3||Receiving Application form Deadline for along with fee receipt||May, 2019|
|4||Admit card Upload dates||May, 2019|
|5||Date of examination||May, 2019|
|6||Answer key ( official website )||June, 2019|
|7||Result date announce||June, 2019|
|8||Date of Merit list announce||June, 2019|
|9||Date of Counselling||June, 2019|
|10||Deadline to join the allotted college||July, 2019|
|11||Academic session date start||July, 2019|
Himachal Pradesh University,
Gyan – Path, Summer – Hill,
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005,
Telephone No. : 0177 283 3555
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.hpuniv.nic.in.