Himachal Pradesh University – HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS Admission 2019Admission Notification »
HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS Admission 2019
Himachal Pradesh University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the UG Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery ( BAMS )
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery ( BHMS )
HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 50% marks. Students belonging to reserved categories ( SC / ST / OBC ) need 40% marks only ; or
- B.Sc. Degree with at least 50% marks with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy and Bio – Chemistry are eligible to apply for the program. ( 40% marks for reserved candidates ).
- Candidates awaiting class 12 result, are also eligible to apply for the course.
- Student should have already completed the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age.
- Student must have passed class 12 with Science from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board.
HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS Exam Pattern 2019
Those successfully fulfilling the eligibility criteria can appear for the written test. The entrance test will be conducted by the official authority of HPU Shimla.
- The question paper will consists of 150 questions, all the questions will be in MCQ format ( Multiple Choice Questions ).
- Candidates have to attempt all the questions in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The paper will consist questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology, each section carries 50 questions.
- The entrance exam syllabus will be based on NCERT.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS Application Form 2019
The HPU BAMS / BHMS application form is available in the official website www.hpuniv.nic.in
- Candidates are advised to read the prospectus for BAMS / BHMS entrance test carefully before filling up the online application form, which is available on H.P. University Website i.e. www.hpuniv.in in pdf format.
- Applicants can apply for admission to BAMS / BHMS Course on the prescribed online application form as provided in the university websites through this entrance test. The final exam center allotted to candidates, will be mentioned on HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS admit card.
- The university will release admit card on the official website. Candidates are required to visit the website and login with required information and download their admit card. Students are suggested to make sure that, all the information mentioned on admit card like name, father’s name, roll number, exam center etc. must be correct.
Steps to Apply :
- Visit the official website i.e. www.hpuniv.nic.in.
- Register yourselves and get unique id and password.
- Login with your unique id and password.
- Fill information asked in application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay application fee either online or offline mode.
- Save application form and take printout for future reference.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of [rupee] 1600/- at the time of online registration. There is relaxation of [rupee] 200/- for reserved category candidates. The application fee can be paid either online through net banking, credit card, or debit cards of any Bank. OR offline through any branch of State Bank of India by computer generated challans.
- The Computer generated confirmation copy of application form with a separate photograph pasted on it duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and having signatures of the candidate and parents along with fee receipt must reach to the following address :
Office of the Deputy Registrar,
Room No.10, ( Ground Floor ) Administrative Block,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 5.
HPU Shimla BAMS / BHMS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Form Filling||16th July, 2019 - 6th August , 2019|
|2||Display of Provisional merit list||27th August, 2019|
|3||First round of counselling||27th September, 2019|
|4||Commencement of classes||1st October, 2019|
|5||Second round of counselling||9th October, 2019|
Himachal Pradesh University,
Gyan Path,Summer Hill,
Shimla – 171005,
Phone No. : 0177 283 0911,
Fax : + 91 – ( 0177 ) – 2830775,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hpuniv.nic.in