Himalayan Pharmacy Institute AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Himalayan Pharmacy Institute Admission 2019
Himalayan Pharmacy Institute invites admission application for eligible candidates to the UG, PG, Diploma and PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Himalayan Pharmacy Institute Admission Courses Offered 2019
- DPharm – Diploma in Pharmacy
- BPharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- MPharm – Master of Pharmacy
- PhD Pharmacy
MPharm Course Specialisations
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
HPI East Sikkim Admission Eligibility 2019
- D.Pharm. – Pass in 10+2 Examination in Science stream with PCM / PCB combination from any recognized Board.
- B.Pharm. – Pass in 10+2 Examination in Science stream securing a minimum of 45% marks in PCM / PCB combination from any recognized Board. Those who have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy from any Institute recognized by PCI are eligible for direct admission into B.Pharm 3rd Semester through the provision of Lateral Entry.
- M.Pharm. – 60% aggregate marks in B. Pharm Examination from any University / Institute recognized by AICTE and PCI. GPAT qualified candidates will be given preference.
- PhD Pharmacy – Master’s degree in Pharmacy with minimum 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% marks in case of SC, ST and OBC ( non – creamy ) category candidates ).
HPI East Sikkim Admission Seats 2019
- Diploma in Pharmacy ( D.Pharm. ) – Approved intake – 60
- Bachelor of Pharmacy ( B.Pharm. ) – Approved intake – 100
- Master of Pharmacy ( M.Pharm )
- Pharmaceutics – 18 seats
- Pharmacognosy – 18 seats
- Pharmacology – 18 seats
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance – 18 seats
HPI East Sikkim Admission Application Form 2019
HPI East Sikkim admission application form is available in the official website www.res.ac.in.
How to apply
The Prospectus along with application form can be collected by either collecting from the institute office or by sending DD by post.
- The application form can be attained from the college on payment of application fees in person on working days.
- Applicants may even remit the application by sending Demand Draft by post drawn in favour of “Himalayan Pharmacy Institute” payable at SBI, Majhitar Branch ( IFS Code : SBIN0009034 ).
- Application fees : ₹ 500/- ( in person ) and ₹ 550/- ( by DD )
- The duly completed form along with DD and requisite documents should be reach the given address :
Himalayan Pharmacy Institute,
East Sikkim. India 737136
Documents required :
The application form should be accompanied with the following documents :
- Original and photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations passed.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Migration Certificate ( Students passing from Sikkim university need not submit Migration Certificate )
- University registration certificate for the Sikkim University candidates.
- Three copies of passport size photographs.
- Caste certificate for ST / SC / OBC candidates, if any.
- School / College leaving certificate.
- Affidavit to be typed in Non – Judicial stamp paper.
For Ph.D. :
- An applicant shall fill up the admission form online by remitting an application fee via online payment gateway or bank challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Application Fees : ₹ 700/- for General and ₹ 350/- for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates
HPI East Sikkim Selection Procedure 2019
D.Pharm : Selection is Merit Based
B.Pharm : Selection is through Entrance Test conducted by the institute and on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination
B.Pharm ( Lateral Entry ) : Selection is Merit Based
M.Pharm : Selection is through GPAT scores
Ph.D : Selection is through Written Entrance test followed by interview.
HPI East Sikkim Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Event||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||University CAT 2019 examination Start Date||26th November, 2019|
|2||Entrance test for Ph.D course Start Date||4th June, 2019|
Himalayan Pharmacy Institute,
National Highway 31A,
Majitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim – 737 136, India.,
Phone No. : 03592 – 246462,
Mobile : 9434021212, 9332521212, 9332521231,
Fax : 03592 – 246462,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hpi.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.