Hindustan University Chennai MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Hindustan University Admission 2019
Hindustan University, School of Management invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Hindustan University Admission Courses Offered 2019
Hindustan University offers the following disciplines in MBA :
- MBA General
- MBA Aviation Management
- MBA Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- MBA Hospital and Health Care
- MBA Hospitality Management
- MBA Media and Entertainment Management
- MBA Automobile Dealership Management
Hindustan University Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Candidate must have passed B.Com., BBA, B.Com. ( Corporate ), BISM, BBM, B.Sc. ( Maths ), B.Sc. ( Physics ), B.Sc. ( Chemistry ), B.Sc. ( IT ), B.Sc. ( Computer Science ), B.A. ( Economics ), B.E. & B. Tech, AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA. from any recognized university.
- The Candidate must have appeared in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT and obtain qualifying score.
Hindustan University Admission Application Form 2019
Hindustan University Admission application form is available in the official website www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
How to apply
The Candidate can apply MBA programme through offline mode only. Application procedure for admission to MBA program in School of Management at Hindustan University is pretty simple. It has been explained below.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Hindustan University.
Step 2 : Then go to application form downloads page.
Step 3 : Select the pdf copy of the application form pertaining to the MBA course.
Step 4 : Fill in the application form properly and send it to the address given below along with a DD in favour of Hindustan Institute Of Technology & Science payable at Chennai and copies of the mark sheets.
Manager – Admissions,
40 Gst Road,
St .Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600016,
Hindustan University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admissions are conducted on the basis of performance in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT entrance exam.
Hindustan University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date to submit hardcopy of the application||15th April, 2019|
P.O.Box No.1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai ( OMR ),
Padur, ( Via ) Kelambakkam,
Chennai – 603 103, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 44 – 2747 4262,
Fax : + 91 – 44 – 2747 4208,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.