Hindustan University Chennai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Hindustan University Chennai Admission 2019
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, Chennai invites application for admission to B.Tech , B.Des, B.Arch PhD, Integrated Ph.D. and M.Tech. ( By Research ) programs for the academic year 2019.
Hindustan University Chennai Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Tech / B.Des
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year of B.Tech degree programme must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (12th) prescribed by the State Board/Intermediate/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi)/The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent subjects.
- Academic Stream – A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics put together.
- Vocational Stream – A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- For B.Tech. Bio Technology Only – A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology put together
- All applicants for B.Arch. Course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (www.nata.in / www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
- Upper age limit must be 19 years as on 30th April 2019.
- Candidate should have M.Tech / M.Phil / M.Sc. in relevant branches with consistently good academic records
Integrated Ph.D. and M.Tech. ( By Research ) :
- Candidate should have B.E / B.Tech . in relevant branches with consistently good academic records
Hindustan University Chennai Application Form 2019
- Hindustan University Chennai online application form is available in the official website www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- Online Ph.D. / PDF Applications can be obtained on payment of ₹ 1000/- Hard copy of the Ph.D. Applications is also available on payment of ₹ 1000/- by cash / DD from the following address :
Hindustan Group of Institutions,
40, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600016.
- The completed application forms along with the following Documents are to be submitted to the above mentioned address :
- Passport size Photo ( 2 nos.)
- UG & PG Degree certificate ( Xerox )
- UG & PG Mark sheet ( Consolidate )
- One – page write up ( 500 Words ) of the desired area of research. proposed topic of Research to be investigated containing the following information :
- Review of Literature
- Research Design
- Materials & Methods
- Expected outcome
- No Objection Certificate from the employer ( If applying Part – Time )
- Demand Draft / Online payment for ₹ 1000/- drawn in favour of HITS, Padur
Hindustan University Chennai Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of Test & Interview. The Institute will invite eligible candidates for a written test and interview. The final selection will be primarily based on academic credentials, written test and interview.
Hindustan University Chennai Admission Important Dates 2019
B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Des
|1||Date Of Issue Of HITSEEE 2019 Application Form:||05th December, 2018|
|2||Last Date For HITSEEE 2019 Application Form:||18th March, 2019|
|3||Last Date For Submission Of Filled-In Application Form:||08th April, 2019|
|4||Online Entrance Exam Dates (Chennai Centres):||28th April, 2019 & 02nd May, 2019|
|5||Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centres):||28th April, 2019 & 29th April, 2019|
|6||Counselling Dates:||15th May, 2019 & 25th May, 2019|
|1||Last date for Application submission||20th November, 2018|
|2||Written test and Interview||10th to 14th December, 2018|
40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016. India.,
Telephone No : + 91 44 2234 2155 / 0980 /1389 / 2508,
Fax No : + 91 44 2234 2170,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.