Hindustan University Chennai Admission 2016
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, Chennai invites application for admission to BTech / BArch Courses for 2016.
Hindustan University Chennai Admission Eligibility 2016 :
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination ( 12th ) Curriculum ( Academic Stream ) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
- Academic StreamA minimum Average of 60% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together
For B.Tech Biotech Only :
- A minimum Average of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
Eligibility Marks :
- Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 60% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects ( theory and Practical ).
B. Arch Program (5 Years)
- A pass in the plus two examination with an average of not less than 60% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10 +3 ) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an average of not less than 60%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India ( www.nata.in ) conducted by Council of Architecture and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
Age Limit :
- Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April 2016.
Hindustan University Chennai Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
- Selection will be based on Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam ( HITSEE ).
- All applicants for B.Arch. course including NRI / Foreign Nationals should write the Aptitude test conducted by Council of Architecture ( NATA ) and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
- Admission will be based on merit, considering the HITSEE Entrance exam marks along with +2 / HSC marks etc. as per university rules.
- Improvement marks will not be considered for admission.
HITSEEE Exam Centres :
- Bangalore, Coimbatore, Chennai ( University Campus – Padur ), Chennai ( City Campus – St Thomas Mount ), Kochi, Kozhikode, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kadappa, Lucknow, Guwahati, Madurai, Nagercoil, Nellore, New Delhi, Patna, Puducherry, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Hindustan University Chennai Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Hindustan University Chennai admission application Form can be obtained in person on payment of 925/- ( + Bank Charges for HITSEEE ) by cash or DD drawn in favour of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science”, payable at Chennai.
- Apply online through University website : www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- Pay online through Credit Card / Debit Card / ICICI Net Banking.3
Important Dates Hindustan University Chennai Admission 2016 :
|1||Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application form||13th April, 2016|
|2||Online Entrance Exam Dates||30th April, and 01st May, 2016( SAT / SUN )|
|3||Online Entrance Exam Dates ( Chennai Centers only )||30th April, to 04th May, 2016|
|4||Publication of Rank list||09th May, 2016|
|5||Counselling||12th May, to 25th, May 2016|
Contact Details :
40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016. India.
Telephone No : +91-44-2234 1389 / 2234 2508
Fax No : +91-44-2234 2170
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.hindustanuniv.ac.in