Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital MBBS, BDS admission based on NEET UG 2018.
HMCCHD Admission 2018
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital invites applications for admission to MBBS, BDS & BHMS courses for the academic year 2018 .
HMCCHD Admission Eligibility 2018
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2018 i.e. the year of his / her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. Course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS / BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category ( UR ) – born on or between
07th May, 1993 and 01st January, 2002
- For Candidates of SC /ST /OBC /PH Category – born on or between 07th May, 1988 and 01st January, 2002
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology at the qualifying examination.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes /Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General category candidates.
- In respect of the candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology taken together shall be required at 10,+2 level for all the candidates.
- Candidates who have passed 10, +2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test – UG. Furthermore, study of Biology / Bio – technology as an Additional Subject at 10, +2 level also shall not be permissible.
- Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2018 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- As the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana have decided to join and contribute their MBBS / BDS seats for the allotment to the candidates under 15% All India Quota from the academic year 2018 – 19 onward, the candidates belonging to these States shall also be eligible for 15% All India
HMCCHD Admission Application Form 2018
- Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital admission application form available at official website hmcchd26.com
- In continuation to earlier advertisement, online applications are invited for applying to MBBS, BDS & BHMS courses . The candidates willing to apply should visit ” website of this institute qmch.qov.in for further details. The Prospectus is available on the website from 06th June, 2018 onwards and online application forms are also available on the website from 06th June, 2018 to 18th June, 2018 upto 4.00 p.m. The last date of receipt of online application is 18th June, 2018 upto 4.00p.m.
- Applications are invited for 5 ½ Years BHMS Degree Course from the candidates who have passed Common Entrance Test conducted by the Panjab University. The prospectus is available at college counter for Rs.1000/-. The form can be downloaded from the college website & is to be deposited along with demand draft / Cash of ₹1000/- in favour of “Principal, Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh”.
HMCCHD Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital MBBS, BDS admission based on NEET UG 2018.
- BHMS admission based on CET UG 2018
HMCCHD Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||1st Round Counselling starts NEET||13th June to 18th June, 2018|
|2||Answer Key, OMR Sheet, Responses & Test Booklet||25th May, 2018|
|3||Last date for filling the NEET application||12th March, 2018 ( 5:30 PM ) ( Extended )|
|4||Last date to submit the NEET application fee||13th March, 2018 ( 11:50 PM )|
|5||NEET application form release||8th February, 2018 ( Released )|
|6||NEET correction Window Open||15th to 17th March, 2018|
|7||NEET exam date||6th May, 2018 ( 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM )|
|8||NEET release of admit card||17th April, 2018 ( Released )|
|9||NEET result announcement||4th June, 2018|
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
M – 671, Sector – 26,
Phone No. : 2791760, 6621502, 09417303412, 09417424188.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.