Gitam Hyderabad Business School – GHBS MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
GHBS MBA Admission 2019
Hyderabad Business School invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic year 2019
GHBS MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Applicants to the MBA Program must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the eligibility criteria by 20th August, 2019
GHBS MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- Brochure and Application Form can be obtained by payment of ₹700/- through the following means, within the datelines specified earlier
- Payment through DD in person at GITAM University, Rudraram or at our City office at Khairatabad Hyderabad
- By post ( enclosing demand draft or pay order drawn in favor of “GITAM Hyderabad Business School Receipts” payable at Hyderabad )
- Online Hyderabad Business School admission application can be accessed through Hyderabad Business School Website www.ghbs.in.
GHBS MBA Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission is through HBSAT-2019. Candidates with valid MAT / GMAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA / NMAT-2019 scores are exempted from HBSAT-2019. An entrance test conducted by Hyderabad Business School, HBSAT 2019 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores.
- Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test centre outside India, not earlier than November, 2012, and submit such scores while applying to HBS. It may be noted that HBS uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admission and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Hyderabad Business School academic program.
- Candidates who have appeared for HBSAT 2019 or furnished valid CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT / NMAT / ATMA score and have applied to GITAM HBS will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, HBSAT 2019 / CAT-2018 / MAT / GMAT / ATMA / XAT / NMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The objective is to assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial caree
Test Centers (Group Discussion and Personal Interview)
- Beside Hyderabad, the selection process is normally conducted at other centers including Bhubaneswar, Bellary, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gulbarga, Kozhikode, Patna, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Raipur, Kolkata, Kathmandu, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Jalpaiguri, Pune, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam & Warangal. Candidates should indicate their preferred centers for interview in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred centre is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. GITAM HBS reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
GHBS MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
HBSAT Exam Date
|1||Release of HBSAT Application Form||November, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission of online HBSAT application form||Third week of December, 2018|
|3||Availability of Admit Card||January, 2019|
|4||Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test||January, 2019|
|5||Declaration of Result||March, 2019|
Hyderabad Business School,
GITAM University, Hyderabad Campus,
Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal,
Medak Dist. – 502 329,
Telephone No. : 08455 – 220058 (M) 9542424261,
Fax No. : 08455 – 220059 & 220046,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ghbs.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.