IBS Hyderabad Admission 2015
IBS Hyderabad invites application for admission to the following academic programs 2015 -2016 :
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- PhD ( Full / Part Time )
CAT / GMAT / NMAT :
- GMAT scores (from 2013 onwards), NMAT by GMACTM 2015 and CAT 2015 scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2015. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2015.
MBA Program :
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks; with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium at under graduation level have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by 31st May, 2016. Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations / viva / assignments before 31st May, 2015 and submit proof of graduation by 01st November, 2016.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2016 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
PhD Program :
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 60% and above marks or
- Post Graduation (full time) in Economics / Commerce / Psychology / Sociology / Public Administration/Statistics/Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 60% and above marks or
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 60% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on one time sitting basis or on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by 31st May, 2016.
- Applicants who have completed their Graduation / Post graduation on one time sitting basis or on part time / distance mode are not eligible for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2016 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that fulfillment of the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates. For any clarification on eligibility criteria please contact IBS Admission Office only.
IBS Hyderabad Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2015 / GMAT ( 2013 onwards ) / NMAT by GMAC 2015 / CAT 2015 score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2015. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBS Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2015 :
- MBA and PhD application forms available in Online at IBS Business School website : www.ibsindia.org.
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of 1600/-.
- Through Online
- Through IBS Marketing Branches
Important Dates for IBS Hyderabad Admission 2015 :
- IBSAT 2015 Application : 5th August, 2015 to 5th December, 2015.
- IBSAT 2015 Test Dates : 15th December, 2015 to 30th December, 2015.
- IBSAT 2015 Result : 19th January, 2016.
- Selection Briefings : 30th January, 2016 to 9th February, 2016 in 40 cities.
- Selection Process : 18th February, 2016 to 26th February, 2016 PhD : 18th – 20th March, 2015 at IBS Hyderabad.