ICFAI University Distance Education MBA Admission 2013
Ranka Road, Lower Sichey,
Gangtok – 737 101, Sikkim,
Website : www.icfaiuniversity.in/dlp.
ICFAI University Distance Education invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Two years Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) programs for academic sessions 2013 – 2014.
ICFAI University MBA Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree ( any discipline ).
ICFAI University MBA Duration : Two years.
Medium of Instruction : English.
ICFAI University MBA Eligibility for Appearing in Examinations :
- Students will be eligible to appear for examinations for the first module ( comprising of 5 subjects ) six months after the date of enrollment, provided all due postdated cheques are honored on time. Subsequently, students can complete each module once every six months.
- Students will be required to progress in the program module-wise, sequentially. In order to advance to the next module students should not have more than one backlog in the ongoing module.
- The student can appear for the backlog in the subsequent examination. However, a backlog subject cannot be carried forward beyond one module. For example a backlog subject of Module I cannot be carried to Module III. Within a module students can appear for examinations in any order of the subjects and for any / all subjects at a time.
ICFAI University MBA Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Online ICFAI University admission application form can be available from ICFAI University website : www.icfaiuniversity.in/dlp.
Important Dates for ICFAI University MBA Admission 2013 :
- Date of contact classes: January and March, 2013
- Date of contact classes: April to June, 2013
- Last date for Registration: 26th March, 2013
- Date of contact classes: July and September, 2013
- Last date for Registration: 25th June, 2013
- Examination : April 2013, June 2013, October 2013, January, 2014
- Enrollment into the programme on or before : 30th March, 2013 / 29th June, 2013