IFHE Faculty of Law AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IFHE Faculty of Law Admission 2019
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( IFHE ) Faculty of Law invites applications for admission to 5 year full time Integrated BBA, LL.B ( Hons.), BA LLB ( Hons ) Programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
IFHE Faculty of Law Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should passed in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks ( any discipline ) in English medium
- Class XII ( or equivalent ) students who appeared for their final examinations before 18th July, 2019 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
- Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., 18th July, 2019.However, the changes if any made to age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic.
IFHE ITLA Exam Pattern 2019
|Sections||Subjects||No of Questions|
|Section A||English||25 questions|
|Section B||Logical Reasoning||25 questions|
|Section C||Logical Reasoning||25 questions|
|Section D||GK / Current Affairs||25 questions|
|Section E||Analytical Reasoning||25 questions|
- Applicants have to appear for the ICFAI Law SchoolAT 2019 at the Test Center selected / specified on the Admit Card.
- Computer experience or typing skills are not required to take the test. ICFAI Law SchoolAT 2019 is a self-directed Computer Based Test.
- Please note that the applicants must arrive 45 minutes before the scheduled time of the test. This allows time to sign-in and for staff to verify the identification and documentation.
IFHE Faculty of Law Admission Application Form 2019
How to Apply
- IFHE Faculty of Law admission application form will be available at website www.ifheindia.org.
- Applicants interested in appearing for ILSAT 2019 can apply by any one of the following methods
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/fol and make payment of ₹ 1,000 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card ( Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking ) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download Application Form
- Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/fol and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of ₹ 1,000 towards the cost of application. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Law Prospectus Fee A/c ICFAI Law SchoolAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Submission of Application Form
- The completed Application Form obtained from the office or downloaded filled-in application form should be sent to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to the following address:
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State.
IFHE Faculty of Law Admission Procedure 2019
- Applicants seeking admission in to BBA-LLB ( Hons. ) and BA-LLB ( Hons. ) programs need to appear and achieve the score in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test ( ILSAT 2019 ) to be conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( IFHE ), Hyderabad. Alternatively, CLAT 2019 / LSAT 2019 examination scores are also accepted.
- For Class XII students awaiting final examination results, provisional admission will be given. The admission of such applicants will, however, remain provisional until final mark sheets establishing their eligibility are submitted. The last date for submitting the proof of Class XII ( or equivalent ) mark sheet is 17th September, 2019, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
IFHE Faculty of Law Admission Exam Centres 2019
IICFAI Law School Admission Test ( ILSAT 2019 ) will be conducted at following test centers in India. The applicants can choose any one of the test centers available for ICFAI Law School AT 2019 :
|Delhi - Gurgaon||Hyderabad||Jaipur||Jodhpur|
IFHE Faculty of Law Admission Important Dates 2019
S.No Event Date
1 Last Date for Submission of completed Application Form 13th May, 2019
2 ILSAT 2019 19th May, 2019
3 Declaration of Results 27th May, 2019
4 Personal Interviews 8th and 9th June, 2019
5 Reporting and Registration 18th July, 2019
6 Commencement of Classes 19th July, 2019
IFHE Faculty of Law Admission 2019
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( IFHE ) Faculty of Law invites applications for admission to LLM Programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
IFHE Faculty of Law LLM Admission Eligibility 2019
The applicants desirous to join the LLM Program should have obtained the Graduation in Five Year / Three Year Law ( BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB ) or any equivalent degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Should be qualified in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test for PG Programs 2019 conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
- The applicants appearing for final year examination and awaiting results may also apply for the Admission Test.
- The admission however, remain provisional until they produce mark sheets establishing their eligibility.
- The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is 17th September, 2019, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program in the enclosed application form.
IFHE Faculty of Law LLM Admission Application Form 2019
- IFHE Faculty of Law LLM admission application form will be available at website www.ifheindia.org., make a payment of ₹ 1,000/-towards registration fee using credit card ( Visa / Master Card / Citibank Card ) / Debit Card / Net Banking through the secure internet payment gateway.
- Download the Application Form, available at website complete it, and send to the Admissions Officer along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000 towards registration fee in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ICFAI Law SchoolAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad. To such registered applicants ( online ) hard copy of the prospectus will be sent.
- Applicants can fill-in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
Submission of Application Form
- The applicants are required to complete the Application Form and send to the following address on or before the last date mentioned in the Admission Calendar.
IFHE Admissions Office
# 65, III Floor, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082,
IFHE Faculty of Law LLM Admission Selection Process 2019
- The selection for admission into the program is based on entrance test conducted at all India level. Due weightage will be given to academic distinctions, achievements in sports and extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
- Provisional selection letters for admission will be issued to the selected applicants. The provisional admission is subject to payment of admission / program fee, and verification of testimonials. If an applicant is found ineligible even after admission accorded into the program, his / her admission is liable to be cancelled without notice.
- All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility and admission of applicant shall be final.
IFHE Faculty of Law LLM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||2nd July, 2019|
|2||Admission Test and Interviews||8th July, 2019|
|3||Reporting and Registration||18th July, 2019|
|4||Commencement of Program||19th July, 2019|
The ICFAI Law School,
Hyderabad – 501203,
Phone : 040-23479725 / 040-23479732
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ifheindia.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.