ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education – IFHE Hyderabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IFHE Hyderabad Admission 2019
Icfai Tech School Admission Test ( ITSAT ) is an All India Admission Test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( IFHE ), Hyderabad for students seeking admission into the B.Tech. Program of IFHE Hyderabad to the following Specializations 2019
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
IFHE Hyderabad Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand : Pass with 50% and above aggregate marks in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- For ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh : Pass with 55% and above aggregate marks in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. Applicants must quality JEE ( Main ) 2019.
- Class XII ( or its equivalent ) students awaiting their final examinations results may also apply.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program. Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ITSAT 2019 / JEE ( Main ) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests ( 2019 ).
The applicant should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the Program, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
IFHE Hyderabad Exam Pattern 2018
- Online Test : Computer Based Test ( CBT ) format. The test is scheduled from 04th week of April, 2019. The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
- Offline Test : Paper Based Test ( PBT ) format. The test is conducted on 04th week of April, 2019. The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities. The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.
- Both online & offline tests constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in multiple choice format. There will be 30 questions in each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English, as per the syllabus given in website www.ifheindia.org/its
IFHE Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2018
Students interested in appearing for ITSAT 2019 can apply by any one of the following methods
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/its and make payment of [rupee]500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card ( Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking ) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The ITSAT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/its and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of [rupee]500 towards the cost of the application and prospectus. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad. The ITSAT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
IFHE Hyderabad Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admission Procedure for candidates appearing in ITSAT 2019 and Interview
- Provisional admission is given based on the marks secured by the student in the ITSAT 2019 and in the interview, subject to the student satisfying the eligibility criteria of admission. All applicants who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination ( 10+2 or equivalent ) on or before September, 2019, failing which such provisional admission will stand cancelled.
- Admission Procedure for candidates applying based on JEE ( Main ) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests ( 2019 ).
- Candidates applying for admission on the above basis will be offered admission into the B.Tech. Program based on their scores in JEE ( Main ) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests ( 2019 ) and interview. Candidates may also appear in both ITSAT 2019 and other tests in order to enhance the chances of getting admission.
- All candidates seeking admission based on the above test scores, should indicate their respective test Application Number in the Application Form. They also have to submit the attested photocopy of the score card on or before May, 2019. Note that the selection of the candidates will be withheld in case of non-receipt of the test score card before the due date.
Important Dates for IFHE Hyderabad Admission 2019
|1||Last date for receipt of ITSAT application form 2019||Second week of April, 2019|
|2||Online slot booking for ITSAT 2019||First week of February to Third week of April, 2019|
|3||ITSAT 2019 Admit Card||Third week of April, 2019|
|4||ITSAT 2019 ( Online )||Fourth week of April, 2019|
|5||ITSAT 2019 ( Offline )||Fourth week of April, 2019|
|6||Result announcement||Second week of May, 2019|
|7||Interview date||First week of June, 2019|
|8||Commencement of session||Third week of July, 2019|
Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road
Hyderabad – 501203
Telephone No : 08417-236660/61/62
Fax No : 08417-236653
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.ifheindia.org.