IIPH Distance Learning Courses AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IIPH Delhi Distance Learning Courses Admission 2018
Indian Institute of Public Health – Delhi invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma courses for the academic session January , 2018.
IIPH Delhi Distance Learning Admission Eligibility 2018
PG Diploma in Epidemiology
- Applicants currently engaged in public health related activities such as health professionals working with directorates of health services, central and state governments, officials engaged in health services at national, state and district level government institutions.
- Applicants engaged in health services with National Health Programs like National Rural Health Mission, Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, National Vector Borne Disease Control Program,etc.
- Applicants with graduate / post – graduate qualifications in medical and allied fields with relevant work experience in public health with health related organizations / NGO’s.
- Eligible candidates would be screened, based on their application and statement of purpose, by a specially constituted selection committee. Decisions taken by the selection committee will be final. Preference will be given to in-service candidates fromthe central and state governments. Only Indian nationals are eligible for the program.
PG Diploma in Public Health Nutrition
- Graduates in all disciplines, particularly public health, nutrition and medicine.
- Paramedical professionals such as nurses, public health educators, social workers and health assistants.
- Researchers from nutrition and allied fields including clinicians involved in nutrition.
- Research and nutrition program related practitioners in the public and private sectors.
- The course is open to health professionals who are involved or wish to be involved in managing the RCH program at the state or district level.
- Applicants should have at least a Bachelors’ degree in Medicine or Nursing or higher degrees in Public Health, Nutrition, Social Work or Management.
IIPH Delhi Distance Learning Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- IIPH PG Diploma in Epidemiology admission application form can be downloaded from institute website cdl.phfi.org.
Indian Institute of Public Health – Delhi,
Plot No. 34, Sector No. 44,
Gurgaon – 122 002,
Phone No. : 0124 – 4722900,
Fax : 0124 – 4722901,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : cdl.phfi.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.