IISER Bhopal Integrated PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IISER Bhopal Integrated PhD Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Bhopal invites application for Integrated PhD Programs in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics for the year 2019.
IISER Bhopal Integrated PhD Admission Courses
PhD Research Area
IISER Bhopal Integrated PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA / CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale. Candidates who have passed their graduate examination in the preceding year or appearing in the final year examination of their Bachelor’s Degree can apply. If the transcript/grade sheet issued by the Institute / University reports :
- Only marks, percentage will be considered.
- Only grades, CGPA / CPI will be considered. If CGPA / CPI is reported on any scale other than 10 ( eg. 4 point / 8 point scale ), an equivalent CGPA / CPI will be calculated as per the following formula :
CGPA / CPI in a 10 point scale = ( CGPA / CPI Obtained × 10 ) / PS
PS = Point scale used by the Institute / University.
- Both marks and CGPA / CPI
- Percentage equivalent of CGPA / CPI, as indicated on the transcript / gradesheet, will be considered, if absolute grading was followed.
CGPA / CPI ONLY will be considered, if relative grading was followed.
- Admissions to the Integrated PhD program will be through an oral / written exam held at IISER Bhopal.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute / College can apply to this program.
- ONLY Candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA ( Cumulative Grade Point Average ) of 7.0 in a 10 point scale in the Bachelor’s program are eligible to apply to this program.
- Candidates who have passed their graduate examination in the preceding year or appearing in the final year examination of their Bachelor’s Degree can also apply.
- Further, candidates with Major / Honors in Chemistry should have Mathematics as subsidiary subject in their Bachelor’s program.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics obtained with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 7.0.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam of their Bachelor’s Degree in these disciplines in 2018 are highly encouraged to apply.
- Channel 1: If you have qualified JEST or have appeared for JEST. No additional documents are required at this time.
- Channel 2: B.Sc. or B.Tech. / B.E. obtained with a minimum of 60% of marks or a CGPA of 7.0. Candidates appearing in the final year exam of their Bachelors Degree in 2018 are highly encouraged to apply.
IISER Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- IISER admission application form will be available at the website www.iiserb.ac.in.
- Retain a print out of the PDF of the online application form submitted by the candidate
- The following documents must be brought on the day of interview, if shortlisted and called for interview.
- Signed hard-copy of PDF of the online application form with recent color photograph affixed on it.
- Self-attested relevant certificates ( listed in the PDF copy of online application form ).
- After the last date, all applications will be screened and candidates selected for interviews will be intimated by email only.
IISER Admission Selection procedure 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Date of interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by e-mail and the same will be available on the Institute website. TA will be paid only to SC/ST candidates to attend the interview as per Govt. of India norms.
IISER Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of online application||15th April, 2019|
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri,
Bhopal 462 066,
Madhya Pradesh, India.
Telephone No. : 0755 409 2399,
Fax No : 0755 409 2392,
Website : www.iiserb.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.