IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2015
PO: Krisi Viswavidyalaya,
Mohanpur – 741 252,
Nadia, West Bengal,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : apply.iiserkol.ac.in/pbip.
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites admission application for Post – Bachelor Integrated PhD program 2015 – 2016.
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Eligibility 2015 :
- Students with a B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / M.B.B.S. degree from any recognized University / Institute / College can apply for the Post – Bachelor Integrated Ph.D. program in Biological, Chemical, Earth, Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- Candidates need to secure a minimum of 60% marks / equivalent grades in Honours / Major ( if applicable ), or 60% marks / equivalent grades in Aggregate ( if Honours / Major is not applicable ).
- Those who are appearing in the final examination of their degree course can also apply; for them, the eligibility marks are 60% in aggregate, based on the marks obtained in the undergraduate examinations held so far.
- The qualifying marks for SC / ST candidates are 50% as per Central Government relaxation policy.
- IISER Kolkata applicants who have qualified in nationwide aptitude tests such as JAM or JEST ( Physical Sciences ), JAM ( Chemical Sciences, Mathematics & Statistics, Earth Sciences ) or JGEEBILS ( Biological Sciences ), will be directly called to the interview if the cut-off criteria, based on their performances in those tests, are met with. If they do not meet the cut – off criteria, they may still sit for the IISER Kolkata Admissions Test ( according to the eligibility criteria for the test ). However, everyone must apply through this online portal to be considered either for the Interview or the Written Test.
|Starting of Online Application Submission and Fee Collection||20th May, 2014|
|Last day for Computerised Bank Challan Generation||02nd July, 2014 ( Till - Morning 08.00 hrs )|
|Last day for Fee Collection||02nd July, 2014|
|Last Day for Online Application Submission||05th July, 2014|
|Last Day for receiving the documents at Gujarat SET office, Vadodara||10th July, 2014|
|Gujarat SET Examination Date :||19th October, 2014|
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
- Institute – level committee (s) will scrutinize all the applications, and prepare a shortlist of candidates, who will be called for written test / interview.
- The students qualifying the written test will be interviewed ( the same day or the next day ). The Institute will finally declare the list of selected candidates on the Institute website.
Students will be given a monthly fellowship :
- For candidates whose final examination marks are not available at the time of interview, admission to the programme will be provisional. They must produce their final mark sheet to Academic Cell showing that they had secured 60% or more in aggregate in their Bachelor within 60 days of their admission.
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Application Form 2015 :
- Candidates can Register Online for Integrated PhD admission at institute website : apply.iiserkol.ac.in/application
- Applicants should save the properly filled application form and take a print as the hard copy of the application.
Important Dates IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2015 :
- Last date of IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD admission application : 04th May, 2015.
- Publication of list of selected candidates for test and interview : 08th May, 2015.
- IISER Kolkata Application Portal Open : 12th April, 2015.
- Reporting Venue for IISER Kolkata Written Test and Interview : Lecture Hall Complex, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur – 741246.
Dates for written test and interview :
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Seats reserved for wards of Army Personel||79|
- Interview of the direct candidates : 8th and 9th June, 2015 ( Physical Sciences ); Other Departments will follow the above Table.
- IISER Kolkata Publication of final list : 12th June, 2015.