IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2019
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites admission application for Post – Bachelor Integrated PhD program 2019 – 2020.
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Course Specializations 2019
- Physical Sciences
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Students with a B.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech. / M.B.B.S. or an equivalent degree from any recognized University / Institute / College can apply for the Integrated PhD Programme in Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences. BS / B Sc. ( Statistics ) may apply for Integrated PhD in Mathematics provided they also clear JAM ( Mathematics ).
- Candidates need to secure a minimum of 60% marks / equivalent grades in Honours / Major ( if applicable ), or 60% marks / equivalent grades in Aggregate ( if Honours / Major is not applicable ). Those who are appearing in the final examination of their degree course can also apply; for them, the eligibility marks are 60% based on the marks obtained in the undergraduate examinations held so far. The qualifying marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates are 50% as per Central Government relaxation policy.
Candidates are requested to note that applicants who have qualified in nationwide aptitude tests
- For Biological Sciences: JAM ( Biology and Biotechnology ) / JGEEBILS
- For Chemical Sciences: JAM ( Chemistry )
- For Earth Sciences: JAM ( Geology )
- For Mathematical Sciences: JAM ( Mathematics )
- For Physical Sciences: JAM ( Physics ) / JEST ( Physics )
- JAM / JEST should be qualified in the current year, i.e. in 2019.
- Can Only Apply for the Programme.
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Kolkata Integrated PhD admission application form will be available at website www.iiserkol.ac.in.
- The applicants should open the link at the bottom of this page ( Submit New Application ) and properly fill the application form as instructed and submit. Applicants should save the properly filled application form and take a print as the hard copy of the application.
Names of candidates shortlisted for interview for Integrated PhD programme for the year 2019-20 will be published in IISER Kolkata website.
Selected candidates for interview should bring a printout of application form along with the required documents listed below at the time of interview
- Attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations starting from secondary examination.
- Original / Self Attested copy of the qualifying examination certificate
- Confidential recommendation letters of assessment ( signed hardcopy ) of the applicant from two teachers who have taught courses and would be able to evaluate the student as a potential research worker. The teachers should seal the envelopes and sign across the flaps.
- Proof of qualification in nationwide aptitude tests
- Photo identity
- Proof of age
- Statement of Purpose mentioning research interest and potential supervisors ( if any )
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Institute-level committee ( s ) will scrutinize all the applications, and prepare a shortlist of candidates, who will be called for an interview. The Institute will finally declare the list of selected candidates on the Institute website. Students will be given a monthly fellowship. For candidates whose final examination marks are not available at the time of interview, admission to the programme will be provisional.
- They must produce their final mark sheet to Academic Cell showing that they have secured a minimum of 60% marks / equivalent grades in Honours / Major ( if applicable ), or 60% marks / equivalent grades in Aggregate ( if Honours / Major is not applicable ) within 60 days of their admission.
Students will be given a monthly fellowship
- For candidates whose final examination marks are not available at the time of interview, admission to the programme will be provisional. They must produce their final mark sheet to Academic Cell showing that they had secured 60% or more in aggregate in their Bachelor within 60 days of their admission.
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission Exam Centres 2019
- Reporting Venue for IISER Kolkata Written Test and Interview : Lecture Hall Complex, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur – 741246.
Important Dates IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2019
|1||Starting of Online Application Submission||24th September, 2018|
|2||Last Day for Online Application Submission||21st October, 2018|
|3||Publication of Shortlist for Interview||30th October, 2018|
|4||Tentative Interview Dates||12th, 20th, and 22nd November, 2018|
|5||Publication of PhD Interview Results||30th November, 2018|
|6||Pre-registration Portal Opens||30th November, 2018|
|7||Pre-registration Deadline||15th December, 2018|
|8||PhD Registration||31st December, 2018|
|9||Commencement of classes||January, 2019|
PO: Krisi Viswavidyalaya,
Mohanpur – 741 252,
Nadia, West Bengal,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iiserkol.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.