Institute of Management Studies – IMS Ghaziabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IMS 2019 Entrance Exam
Institute of Management Studies ( IMS ) invites admission Application for PGDM programs for the academic session 2019.
IMS 2019 Eligibility
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree ( or equivalent examination ) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November, 2019.
- Intake : 360 Seats
IMS 2019 Application Form
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online on official website www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in.
- Create Candidate’s account
- Fill Application Form
- Make an online Payment
- Download the filled in form and affix Candidate’s passport size photograph and send it along with a D.D. of ₹1100/- in favour of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi and mail it to the following address
IMS Ghaziabad, G.T. Road, Lal Quan,
National Capital Region, INDIA,
Ph. : 0120-4170600 (30 Lines),4170626
Toll Free- 18001024170.
IMS 2019 Selection Process
- Admission to PGDM Programme is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, performance on a standardized test and strong communication skills. The merit is prepared on the basis of parameters given below
|S. No.||Selection Basis||Weightage|
|1||Grad % + 12th% + 10th %||10%|
|3||Written Expression Test||10%|
- Admissions are granted to those applicants who have fulfilled all the requirements and whose name appears in the regular merit list of successful applicants.
Applying for Admission does not ensure that the candidate will be called for GD-PI process or get admission. The discretion of the admission committee of the Institute will be final in all such matters
IMS 2018 MCA Entrance Exam
Institute of Management Studies ( IMS ) invites admission Application for MCA and MCA ( Lateral Entry ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
MCA ( 3 year full time ) – 3 Years
MCA ( Lateral Entry 2 year full time ) – 2 Years
IMS 2018 MCA Eligibility
MCA ( 3 year full time )
- An applicant should have passed Bachelor’s Degree of three years minimum duration from any recognized University with mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduation level securing minimum 50% marks. ( 45% for SC / ST ).
MCA ( Lateral Entry 2 year full time )
- An applicant should have passed Bachelor’s Degree of three years minimum duration in BCA, B.Sc ( I.T/ Computer Science ) from any recognized University with mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduation level securing minimum 50% marks. ( 45% for SC / ST ) .
Candidates appearing for the final examination for Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect by 30th September 2018. Eligibility might change as per University guidelines
IMS 2018 Admission Procedure
Admissions are governed as per guidelines of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University ( APJAKTU ), Lucknow through Entrance Exam ( UPSEE ). The candidate has to submit his / her application for UPSEE-2018 examination to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University ( APJAKTU ) Lucknow.
IMS 2018 Selection Process
Applicants for MCA programme can secure admission through two modes:
- Through UPSEE-2018 : Aspirants has to appear in UPSEE-2018 and must have a valid score.
- Through Management Quota: 15% seats of total intake are available under management quota. Admission is given on the basis of merit list, prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination
IMS 2018 important Dates
- Academic session of all the programmes shall commence from July, 2018 ( tentative).
Institute of Management Studies
C – 238, Bulandshahr Road,
Lal Quan, Ghaziabad,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0120 – 4170600,
Fax : 0120-2866034,
Website : www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.