Indian Agricultural Research Institute – IARI Admission 2015
IARI PhD Admission 2015
Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
New Delhi – 110 012,
Website : www.iari.res.in.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Program for the academic year 2015.
IARI Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Essential Qualification for Admission :
- Only those candidates who had their Bachelor’s Degree Programs under 10 + 2 + 4 OR 10 + 2 + 3 OR 10 + 1 + 4 system ( OR awarded B.Sc. degree under 10 + 2 + 2 system prior to 1985 ) and fulfill the qualifications as prescribed in this bulletin are eligible to apply for admission.
- For General / OBC candidates : At least 60% marks OR an overall grade point average ( OGPA ) of 7.50 out of 10.00 OR 3.75 out of 5.00 OR 3.00 out of 4.00 OR 2.25 out of 3.00 in M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Ag. ) / M.Tech. / M.E. For SC / ST / PC candidates: At least 55% marks OR OGPA of 7.00 out of 10.00 OR 3.50 out of 5.00 OR 2.80 out of 4.00 OR 2.10 out of 3.00 in M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Ag. ) / M.Tech. / M.E.
- Age Limit : The minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, 2015. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
MSc / MSc( Agricultural ) / MTech / ME in Eligibility Criteria
Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD )
|Agricultural Chemicals||Agricultural Chemicals / Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry / Environmental Science / Chemistry.
|Agricultural Economics||Agricultural Economics / Dairy Economics / Livestock Economics / Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation / Fisheries Economics.|
|Agricultural Engineering||Agricultural Engineering / Dairy Engineering / Water Science and Technology; MSc in Dairy Engineering are eligible for PhD. in Agricultural Processing and Structures ( Pre - requisite; BSc / BTech / BE in Agricultural Engineering ).|
|Agricultural Extension||Agricultural Extension / Extension Education / DairyExtension / Fisheries Extension / Livestock Extension.|
|Agricultural Physics||Agricultural Physics / Agril. Chemistry / Soil Science / Agricultural Meteorology / Meteorology / Agricultural Engineering / Engineering / Physics / Bio-physics / Water Science and Technology.|
|Agricultural Statistics||Agricultural Statistics / Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Bio - Statistics / Professional Statisticians’ Certificate Course ( PSCC ) of IASRI.|
|Agronomy||Agronomy / Water Science and Technology.|
|Biochemistry||Biochemistry / Agricultural Biochemistry / Agricultural Chemistry / Molecular Biology and / OR Biotechnology / Relevant discipline of Life
Sciences / Chemistry with Organic Chemistry as a special subject / Plant Physiology / Biophysics
|Bioinformatics||Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology and/OR Biotechnology / Computer Sciences / Computer Application / Agricultural Sciences / Life Sciences and equivalent|
|Computer Application||M.Sc. / MCA / M.Tech. / M.E. in Computer Science / Computer Application / Computer Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / M.Tech. Agricultural Engineering / M.Tech. in Post Harvest Technology|
|Entomology||Entomology / Agricultural Entomology / Zoology or Plant Protection with Entomology as specialization / Relevant Life Sciences.|
|Environmental Sciences||Environmental Sciences / Physical Sciences / Biological Sciences / Chemistry / any branch of Agricultural Sciences / Relevant Life Sciences.|
|Genetics||Genetics and / OR Plant Breeding / Plant Genetic Resources / any other branch of Biological Sciences with Genetics and / OR Plant Breeding as a subject.|
|Horticulture||Horticulture or Agriculture with major in Pomology / Olericulture / Floriculture / Post Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops / Food Science and / OR Technology / Genetics and / OR Plant Breeding / Plant Genetic Resources / Plant Physiology / Crop Physiology with specialisation in any of above sub - disciplines of Horticulture / Physiology/Plant Genetic Resources / Water Science and Technology.|
|Microbiology||Microbiology / Agricultural Microbiology / Soil Science and / OR Agricultural Chemistry / Genetics / Botany / Agricultural Botany / Molecular Biology and / OR Biotechnology / Relevant Life Sciences / Biochemistry with Microbiology as a special subject.|
|Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||Molecular Biology and / OR Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Agricultural Biochemistry / Botany / Agricultural Botany / Genetics and / OR Plant Breeding / Relevant Life Sciences / Microbiology Agricultural Microbiology / Plant Genetic Resources.|
|Nematology||Nematology / Entomology / Zoology / Botany / Mycology and / OR Plant Pathology / Relevant Life Sciences / Molecular Biology and / OR Biotechnology / Plant Protection with Nematology as specialization.|
|Plant Genetic Resources||Plant Genetic Resources / Genetics / Plant Breeding / Agricultural Botany / Horticulture / Plant Biotechnology / Seed Science & Technology / Plant Physiology / any other branch of Biological Sciences with specialization in these subjects and / OR Plant Taxonomy/Economic Botany.|
|Plant Pathology||Mycology and / OR Plant Pathology / Botany / Agricultural Botany / Molecular Biology and / OR Biotechnology / Genetics / Microbiology / Seed Science & Technology / Biochemistry / Plant Genetic Resources / Plant Protection / Relevant Life Sciences with Mycology and Plant Pathology as specialization.|
|Plant Physiology||Plant Physiology / Crop Physiology / Botany / Agricultural Botany / Biochemistry / Relevant Life Sciences / Molecular Biology and / OR Biotechnology / Plant Genetic Resources.|
|Post Harvest Technology||a) For Post Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops Horticulture / Post Harvest Technology / Food Science & Technology b) For Post Harvest Engineering and Technology Agricultural Processing and Structures / Food Engineering / Post Harvest Engineering / Biochemical Engineering.|
|Seed Science & Technology||Seed Science & Technology / Genetics and / OR Plant Breeding/ Plant Physiology / Crop Physiology / Mycology and / OR Plant Pathology / Entomology / Nematology / Botany / Agricultural Botany / Plant Genetic Resources.|
|Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry||Soil Science and/OR Agricultural Chemistry / Chemistry / Agricultural Physics with specialization in Soil Physics / Environmental Sciences with specialization in Soil Science.|
|Water Science & Technology||Water Science and Technology / Agricultural Physics / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics ( with Physical Sciences at Bachelors Degree Level ) / MTech in Agril. Engineering / Civil Engineering.|
IARI 2015 Admission Selection Procedure
- Weightage for academic attainments ( High School to terminal degree ) would be 10%.
- The weightage for entrance examination is 80%. The candidates will have to appear for Entrance Examination consisting of one paper of three parts : Part – I ( General Agriculture ) and Part – II & III ( Subject Paper ). The minimum qualifying mark is 50% for General / OBC ( 45% for SC / ST / PH candidates ). Total marks would be considered for the preparation of merit. The weightage for entrance examination is 80%.
- Candidates qualifying in the Entrance Examination will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 1:4.
IARI Admission 2015 Exam Centers
The entrance examination will be conducted in the cities namely; Bhopal, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Udaipur, and Varanasi.
IARI Admission 2015 Application Form
- Candidate seeking admission in Ph.D. can apply online through a link available on the IARI website : www.iari.res.in
- Before filling the Online Application Form the candidates are required to get the Demand Draft of requisite fee ( 1000/- for Gen / OBC category and 500/- for SC / ST / PC category ) prepared from any branch of nationalized bank in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi and fill its details in the Online Application Form.
- The candidates are required to fill the online application form and save it.
- After successful submission, the candidate should take a printout of the online submitted Application Form and send the hard copy of it to the following address
Registrar, PG School,
IARI, New Delhi -12.
Important Dates for IARI Admission 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 08th April, 2015
- Last date for Receipt of through Proper Channel Applications and documents submission for online Application Form : 15th April, 2015
- Download Admit Card : 18th May, 2015 – 7th June, 2015
- Entrance Examination : 07th June, 2015
- Download Interview Letter : 20th June – 4th July, 2015
- Interview : 06th July, 2015
- Announcement of Result : 09th July, 2015
- Download Final Selection Letter : 10th July – 29th July, 2015
IARI Admission to PhD Program 2015 -Indian Agricultural Research Institute 2015 Admission -IARI New Delhi Admission Application Form 2015 -IARI 2015 Admission Eligibility Criteria.
Admission Notification Related : PhD Admission in IARI Bareilly, Admission Form for IARI 2015, IARI Admission 2015, Indian Agricultural Research Institute – IARI Admission 2015, Indian Agricultural Research Institute 2015 Admission Dates, IARI Bareilly PhD Admission 2015, IARI Admission Eligibility 2015, IARI Admission Notification 2015, IARI Delhi Admission to PhD Course, Admission Procedure for IARI 2015, IARI PhD Application Form 2015, IARI Admission 2015 Selection Process, IARI Online Admission Form 2015, IARI 2015 Admission Requirements, IARI Admission Dates 2015, IARI Admission Selection Procedure 2015, IARI PhD Admission Form 2015, IARI Syllabus for PhD Admission 2015, Fee Structure for IARI Admission 2015, Qualification for IARI PhD Admission 2015,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for indian agricultural research institute – iari admission 2015 by vennila