The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission invites applications for admission to its PhD programs.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Ph.D Program areas :
- Business Strategy
- WTO Issues
- Logistics & Trade Operations.
Eligibility for The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission PhD Programs :
- You must have a master’s degree from a recognised university.
- You must have scored at least 55 percent marks.
Selection method of The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade PhD programs :
- The research committee will review your academic performance, scholarly research or professional writing, statement of purpose and letters of reference.
- You will then be shortlisted for a viva /presentation at the IIFT campus, New Delhi.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Important Dates :
- You must send your application to the institute by 27th February.
- If shortlisted, you will need to send your research synopsis to the institute by 30th April.
- You will have to present the research synopsis on 22nd May at the IIFT campus, New Delhi.
How to apply for The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission :
Download the application form by visiting the website. Send it along with the following :
- Two passport size photographs
- A copy of your educational degrees
At least one copy of a scholarly research or professional writing
- Two letters of recommendation (in the format that may be downloaded from the web site), usually from academics familiar with your scholastic and research capabilities.
- Pay attention to the question on career objectives in the statement of purpose entioned in the form.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi — 110 016
Phones : (011) 26857908, 26966563
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.iift.edu