Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal – IIFM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IIFM PGDFM Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Forest management ( PGDFM ) Program for the academic year 2019.
IIFM PGDFM Courses offered 2019
- Conservation and Livelihood Management ( C & L )
- Environmental Management ( EM )
- Developmental Management ( DM )
IIFM PGDFM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Applicants should have at least a three – year bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate ( 45% for SC / ST / DA ) or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in 2017 can also apply provided they complete before June, 2019.
IIFM PGDFM Admission Reservation of Seats 2019
- Seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Non Creamy OBC and DA ( Differently Abled also refered to as persons with Disability ) candidates, as per the Government of India rules.
IIFM PGDFM Application Form 2019
Apply IIFM separately in one of the following ways
- Online through www.iifm.ac.in/pgdfm and remit the fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking.
- Through MP Online authorized KIOSK Centre website and remit the requisite fee in cash.
- Download the application from IIFM Website http://www.iifm.ac.in and send filled in form with the requisite fee.
- Obtain admission bulletin and the application form personally or by post by sending a Demand Draft of [rupee] 1000/- ( [rupee] 500/- for SC / ST ) .
- Demand draft should be drawn on the name of “Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management” payable at Bhopal.
IIFM PGDFM Admission Procedure 2019
Common Admission Test ( CAT 2018 )
- All applicants desirous of seeking admission in PGDFM at IIFM have to appear for Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by Indian Institute of Management ( IIMs ), by responding to their notification published in leading national dailies. IIFM will use the CAT score for short-listing the candidates for calling for GD / PI. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT 2019 )
- Have to appear for Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT ) conducted by XLRI, by responding to their notification published in leading national dailies. IIFM will use XAT score for short-listing the candidates for calling for GD / PI. XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Written Aptitude Test / Interview
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT / XAT score, will be called for Written Aptitude Test / Interview at Bhopal, New Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata based on the choice of candidates, as mentioned in the Application Form. However, IIFM reserves the right on the allotment of choice of centre to the candidates.
IIFM PGDFM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1.||Application Process commences from||January, 2019|
|2.||Last date to submit the application form for CAT applicants||02nd week of February, 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the application form for XAT applicants||03rd week of February, 2019|
|4.||Dates for Written Aptitude Test / Interviews||Last week of March to 01st week of April, 2019|
|5.||Announcement of final result||02nd week of April, 2019|
|6.||Commencement of Academic Session||03rd week of June, 2019|
- Note : Written Aptitude Test ( WAT ) and personnel interviews ( PI ) for short-listed candidates will be held at BHOPAL, BANGALORE, NEW DELHI & KOLKATA during March / April 2019.
IIFM FPM Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal invites application from canidates for admission to the Doctoral Level Fellow Program in Management ( FPM )
IIFM Bhopal FPM Courses offered
- Communication and Extension Management
- Ecosystem and Environment Management
- Environment and Developmental Economics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Sociology and Community Development
- Technical Forestry
IIFM Bhopal FPM Admission Eligibility
- Candidates must not be more than 45 years as on July. and must qualify the following eligibility tracks
- A Bachelors Degree with minimum 50 percent marks ( absolute ), and
- Masters degree ( minimum two years prescribed duration after 10+2+3 years of formal education ) in relevant discipline ( relevancy has to be decided by the IIFM ) with minimum 55% marks ( absolute ) including Five year / Four-year Integrated Master’s Degree programme and with good academic records.
- (OR) Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with minimum 55% marks ( absolute ). (OR) For IIFM Graduates, who have done PGDFM and IIM graduates who have done PGDM, the minimum OGPA of 3.00 in 4.33 maximum scale, is required. (OR) For MRM Post Graduates from IIFM, with 3.00 CGPA.
- Note : For those qualifications where the above 4.33 scale is not available, the eligibility will be decided by the Equivalence Committee constituted by the Director, IIFM and its decision will be final.
IIFM Bhopal FPM Admission Procedure
- Eligible candidates with any one of the following score will be called directly for Presentation and Personal Interview
- IIM CAT / GMAT ( scores of two years old with required cut off ) as decided by IIFM
- UGC-CSIR-JRF / NET ( Certificate not older than five years ) in relevant area of specialisation.
- GATE ( Certificate not older than five years )
- ICAR NET ( Certificate not older than 2 years )
- FRI entrance test for PhD ( two years old )
- Candidates who have already obtained a PGDFM from IIFM / PGDM IIM with a minimum of OGPA of 3.00
- Candidates who have obtained MRM from IIFM with 3.00 CGPA.
- All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of nationalized banks, officers of equivalent rank of PSU.
- Candidates who fulfil the required eligibility given above and do not have any of the above qualifying test, but have five years’ experience post their respective eligible degree will have to qualify the internal test designed by IIFM.
Presentation and Interview
- Candidate will be called to Bhopal for presentation and interview as per the criteria decided by IIFM.
- Final selection will be based on criteria as decided from time to time by the Institute.
- Students will be admitted in a specific area of specialization related to the existing faculty areas of the Institute.
- A maximum of ten students can be admitted each year.
IIFM Bhopal FPM Admission Application Form
- Interested candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed application form with all supporting documents mentioned in the form. Application form is available at Institute’s website www.iifm.ac.in/fpm at FPM admission page which can be downloaded by the candidate. Completed application form ( accompanied by a Demand Draft of [rupee] 500/- for forms downloaded from website ) in favour of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, payable at Bhopal should be sent to Chairperson, FPM Admissions, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462003, MP so as to reach IIFM latest by June.
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal – 462 003,
Madhya Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : 0755 – 2775716,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iifm.ac.in.