Indian Institute of Human Rights – IIHR Admission 2013
A – 50, Paryavaran Complex,
TR, Saket – Maidangarhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 030,
Phone No. : 91 ( 011 ) 2953 2930,
Fax : 91 ( 011 ) 2953 4609,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.humanrights.net.in
Indian Institute of Human Rights invites application for admission to the Two Years Post Graduate Program in Human Rights ( PGPHR ) Distance Learning Correspondence Course 2013.
IIHR Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- Graduation ( Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering / Agriculture / Medicine / Law / Pharmacy ).
- Students appearing in final year graduation exams may also apply.
Mode of Teaching :
- Through Distance Learning ( DL ) / Correspondence.
IIHR Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Prospectus and admission form available on payment of 50/- by cash from the Institute’s counter or by sending MO / IPO / Bank draft of 50/- in the name of “Indian Institute of Human Rights”, payable at New Delhi along with complete postal address of the application.
- Completed admission form along with first year fee must reach the admissions office by registered post only latest by 14th March, 2013.