Indian Institute of Mass Communication – IIMC New Delhi Admission 2015
JNU New Campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110 067, India,
Telephone No. : 011-26741073, 26741352, 26741062,
Fax : 91 -011 – 26742462,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iimc.nic.in.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication invites admission application for the following Post Graduate Diploma Courses for 2015 :
- Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism ( English ), New Delhi, Dhenkanal ( Odisha ), Aizawl ( Mizoram ), Amravati ( Maharashtra ), Jammu ( J&K ) and Kottayam ( Kerala )
- Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism ( Hindi ), New Delhi
- Post-graduate Diploma Course in Radio & Television Journalism, New Delhi
- Post-graduate Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations, New Delhi
- Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism ( Odia ) Dhenkanal ( Odisha )
Medium of Instruction and Examination : Hindi and / or English; for Course No. 5 : Odia.
IIMC Delhi Admission Eligibility Criteria 2015
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Those who have appeared / are appearing in final degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- Date of Birth : 1.8.1990 or later ( for SCs / STs / PH 1.8.1985 or later and for OBC 1.8.1987 or later )
IIMC Delhi Reservation of Seats 2015
No of Seats : 62 + 62 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 in Course No. 1, 62 in Course No. 2, 46 in Course No. 3, 70 in Course No. 4 and 23 in Course No. 5. Five seats available in each Course for NRIs / NRI-sponsored candidates, for which a separate prescribed application form should be submitted.
Reservation : As per Government of India Orders for SC / ST / PH / OBC candidates.
Entrance Examination Centres for IIMC Delhi 2015
- Entrance Examination will be held on 31st May, 2015 at New Delhi / Ahmmedabad / Aizawl / Bangalore / Bhopal / Bhubaneswar / Chennai / Guwahati / Hyderabad / Jammu / Kolkatta / Kochi / Lucknow / Mumbai / Nagpur / Patna / Raipur / Ranchi / Srinagar centres.
- However, Entrance Examination for Odia Journalism ( Course no.5 ) will be held on 1st June, 2015 at Bhubaneshwar Centre only.
IIMC Delhi Admission 2015 Application Form
1. IIMC Application forms can be purchased in person or by post.
- Application forms and prospectus can be obtained on payment of 1200/- for general category and 1100/- for SC / ST / OBC / PH category through a demand draft only, drawn on any scheduled bank payable to Registrar IIMC at New Delhi, from IIMC New Delhi or IIMC Dhenkanal ( Odisha ).
- Request for IIMC application forms should be accompanied by a Demand Draft & a self-addressed stamped ( 70/- ) envelope ( 27×17 cm ).
2. For IIMC On-line Application process :
- The IIMC application form can be filled after downloading from www.iimc.gov.in. Each application form must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of 1200/- for General & 1100/- for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped categories drawn in favour of Registrar, IIMC New Delhi on or before 30th April, 2015.
3. Completed IIMC Admission application forms with DD should reach the following address on or before 8th May, 2015.
IIMC, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
New Delhi – 110 067.
Important : The sale of application forms will commence at IIMC New Delhi and IIMC Dhenkanal from 10 March 2015. Entrance Exam for Course Nos. 1 and 2 is common. There are separate application forms for all P.G Diploma Courses. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one Course will have to fill separate application forms for each Course they wish to apply for.
Important Dates for IIMC Delhi Admission 2015
- Sale of IIMC New Delhi application forms begins : 10th March, 2015.
- Sale of IIMC admission application forms closes : 8th May, 2015.
- Last date of receipt of filled in IIMC admission applications forms : 8th May, 2015.
- Entrance Examination for All PG Diploma Courses except Odia Journalism : 31st May, 2015.
- Entrance Examination for Odia Journalism : 1st June, 2015.
- Announcement of Entrance Examination results – 2nd / 3rd week of June, 2015.
- Interview dates : Last week of June, 2015 / 1st week of July, 2015.