Indian Institute of Packaging – IIP PGDP AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IIP PGDP Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Packaging – IIP offers 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging ( PGDP ) Program through Common Entrance Test – ( CET 2018 ) for 34th Batch in the academic session 2019
IIP PGDP Admission Eligibility 2019
Applicant must possess one of the following qualifications
- A candidate seeking admission for the Post Graduate Programme should have passed the full time ( not by correspondence or part time ) Graduate degree examination in Science ( 12th+3years degree entire 5years in science only ) with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics Microbiology or Biochemistry as the main subject or one of them as second subject in the three year degree or Agriculture / Food Science / Polymer Science or Engineering / Technology degree of a AICTE / recognised University with minimum second class. Those with equivalent overseas qualification would also be eligible for admission. The candidate needs to have consistently high academic performance and sound general knowledge.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examinations can also apply, however, they must submit their results / provisional results ( as given by University ) latest on the day of the personal interview and selection, as without their degree result, student are not eligible to appearing for personal interview and will be eliminated from the admission process.
IIP PGDP Admission Application Form 2019
- IIP PGDP Admission Application Form available at the official website iip-in.com
- Both Demand Draft ( DD ) and Online payment options ( SBI online banking OR Credit Cards ) are available.
- Either DD payment OR Online payment can be made only after final submission of ONLINE Application Form.
- DD in favor of ‘Indian Institute of Packaging’ payable at Mumbai.
- IIP PGDP Application fee of ₹ 500.
Sending Application form along with Payment
- On completion of ONLINE Application Form, please take printout and attach all relevant dully attested certificates along with the Demand Draft ( if not paid online ) to submit by person at T & E Division, HO Mumbai or regional centres or mail by Registered Post or Speed Post or Courier to the following address so as to reach the T & E Division, IIP Mumbai and Regional Centres on or before June
“The Course Coordinator T &
E Division E-2, MIDC Area,
Andheri ( East ),
- Write “PGDPCET-2018, ONLINE Application” on top of the envelope. Also, write your name and registration ID number on backside of demand draft.
- Please fill dd details at the bottom of the printout in the space provided.
IIP PGDP Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission to this Programme will be done according to the following two steps
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
STEP 1 : Written Examination
- A candidate seeking admission to the PGDP Course will be required to appear in the written Entrance Examination which will comprise of multiple choice questions. The syllabus for the written test is at the graduate level and the subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Engineering. The candidate has the option to choose questions, provided the number of questions does not exceed a fixed limit . The entrance examination will be conducted on June at Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad centers of the Institute. The Institute has the discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks for the examination and short list the candidates who will be eligible for further consideration for admission.
- Application for admission to the course needs to be submitted on or before June along with attested copies of mark sheets and other credentials. Application form, Prospectus and Syllabus can be obtained from 3rd week of December from any center by paying ₹. 500 in cash or by Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Packaging payable at Mumbai or Kolkata or Delhi or Chennai or Hyderabad The forms can also be downloaded from the IIP website. However, such forms should be accompanied with ₹ 500 Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Packaging payable at Mumbai or Kolkata or Delhi or Chennai or Hyderabad.
STEP2 : Personal Interview
- Candidates, who clear the written examination as above, will be called for Personal Interview which will be held at the Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi and Hyderabad centers of the Institute. The Institute has the discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks for Personal Interview which will make a candidate eligible for further consideration for admission. The finnal selection of candidates for admission to the course will be done in the order of their merit which will be based on the aggregate of marks calculated in each case according to the following weightage
- Marks obtained in 10th Class / Matriculation : 10%
- Marks obtained in 12th Class / Sr. Secondary : 10%
- Marks obtained in Graduation level : 30%
- Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination : 30%
- Marks obtained in Personal Interview : 20%
- Display of 1st list will be based on the 1st round cut-off. The 2nd list display is on the basis of 2nd round cut-off. Further lists will be displayed on the availability of seats when necessary.
IIP PGDP Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receiving filled applications at IIP, Mumbai||June|
|2||Written PGDPCET-2018 in Mumbai and Regional Centres||June|
Training & Education Division,
Indian Institute of Packaging,
Plot E-2, Road No. 8, MIDC Area,
Post Box. 9432, Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400 093, India.
Phone No : +91 22 2821 9803 / 9469; Extn: 108 & 304 & 307
Fax No : +91 22 2837 5302 / 2825,
Website : www.iip-in.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.