Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune – IISER Pune AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IISER Pune Admission 2019
IISER Pune invites admission application for BS – MS, PhD programs for the academic year 2019.
IISER Pune Admission Eligibility 2019
BS – MS
- Candidates must have enrolled in class XI and minimum 80% aggregate marks (70% marks for reserved category candidates) in class 10th with Mathematics and Science as main subjects.
- Candidates must have enrolled in class 12th and secured a minimum of 80% marks in class 10th examinations. They must acquire minimum 60% aggregate marks (50% marks for reserved category candidates) in class 12th examinations before availing the fellowship.
- Candidates must have enrolled in the 1st year of any UG course in Science stream and minimum of 60% marks (50% for reserved category) in Science subjects (PCB) in 10+2 examination. They must secure 60% (50% for reserved category) marks in the 1st year final examination of B.Sc. /B.S. /B.Math. /B.Stat. /Int. M.Sc. /MS course.
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 on 10-point scale in B. Sc. (General / B.Sc. with major in Chemistry, Physics & Biology).
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 on 10-point scale in relevant discipline of B.Tech/BE or B.Sc. degree.
- Minimum 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Biological Sciences / Biodiversity / Chemistry / Ecology and Environmental Sciences / Mathematics / Physics / Pharmacy / Medical Science / Engineering.
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6 on 10-point scale in B.Sc. with relevant discipline or B.Tech degree.
Biology, Ecology and Evolution
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55% or equivalent for /ST and PwD candidates) in the Master’s degree in any branch of Science: Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biological Science/Ecology & Environmental Sciences/ Biodiversity/Psychology Or BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBBS degree.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Masters’ Degree in any branch of Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Or B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, B.Pharm/M.Pharm degree.
Earth and Climate Science
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. or BS-MS in any branch of Climate Science / Atmosphere Science / Ocean Science / Glaciology /Physics / Geophysics / Mathematics / Engineering / Geology / Applied Geology.
- Master’s degree with 60% marks in aggregate in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Masters’ Degree in any branch of Physics, Material science or B.Tech/M.Tech in related discipline.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Masters’ Degree in any branch of Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biological Science / Ecology & Environmental Science / Biodiversity / Psychology OR BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MBBS.
Humanities & Social Sciences
- Minimum 60% marks in Master’s degree Or MA/M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline.
IISER Pune Admission Application Form 2019
- IISER Pune Admission Application Form available at the official website www.iiserpune.ac.in.
For International Students
- Candidates can apply by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV, Research Statement, Scan of information pages of Passport, transcript and three Letter of Recommendations. In the cover letter, mention the name of department of interest along with names of specific research group in IISER.
IISER Pune Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- IISER Pune Admission Selection Process is based on Entrance test.
- JAM (Chemistry)
- JAM (Physics) or JEST (Physics)
- JAM in MA/MS only OR NBHM.
IISER Pune Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form BS – MS||May, 2019|
|2||Application Form Integrated Ph.D.||August, 2019|
|3||Application Form Ph.D.||August, 2019|
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
Pashan, Pune – 411 021,
Phone No. : + 91 ( 20 ) 2590 8000,
Fax No : + 91 ( 20 ) 2586 5086,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iiserpune.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.