Indian Institute of Science – IISc Bangalore UG AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IISc Bangalore UG Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore invites admission application for Bachelor of Science ( B.S.) Research Programme for the academic year 2019.
IISc Bangalore UG Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates who have completed their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2018 and those who are expecting to complete their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects during their II PUC / 12th Standard.
- Candidates who have studied Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, etc., in addition to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have secured a first class or 60% or equivalent grade ( relaxed to pass class for SC / ST candidates ) in the II PUC / 12th Standard examination.
IISc UG Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- The on-line application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the IISc website www.iisc.ac.in/ug
- The application fee is ₹500/- for GN / OBC / KM candidates and ₹250/- for SC / ST / PwD categories.
- The fee is non-refundable; any bank or payment gateway service charges must be borne by the applicant.
- Payment option: On-line Payment – Net-banking, Visa Card / Master Card, Debit / Credit Cards.
IISc UG Admission Selection Process 2018
- Based on the merit list of one of the following national examinations: KVPY-SA [ appeared in 2016 and selected for the Fellowship ], KVPY-SB [ appeared in 2017 and selected for the Fellowship ], KVPY-SX [ appeared in 2017 and selected for the Fellowship ], KVPY-SA and SX Fellows selected through the Empowerment Initiative for SC / ST candidates, IIT-JEE-Main [ appearing in 2018 and securing a minimum of 60% ( GN ), 54% ( OBC-NCL ), 30% ( SC / ST / PwD ) ], IIT-JEE-Advanced [ appearing in 2018 and securing a minimum of 60% ( GN ), 54% ( OBC-NCL ), 30% ( SC / ST / PwD ) ], and NEET-UG [ appearing in 2018 and securing a minimum of 60% ( GN ), 54% ( OBC-NCL ), 30% ( SC / ST / PwD ) ].
Important Dates of IISc UG Admission 2018
|1||Release of application||1st week of February, 2019
|2||Closing date of application||Last week of April, 2019|
|3||Last date to submit the scores of KVPY, IIT-JEE ( Main ) , IIT-JEE ( Advance ) & NEET exam||Within 1 week from the date of announcement of result
|4||Reporting at IISc for admission||Last week of July, 2019|
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore – 560 012,
Phone No. : + 9 1 – 80 – 22932210 / 22932977,
Fax No : +91 – 80 – 2360 0683 / 0085,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iisc.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.