Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2019
IITD MBA Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites application for admission to Full Time MBA Telecom Program for the academic year 2019.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
MBA ( Telecommunication Systems Management )
- Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering ( minimum 4 years after 10+2 )
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWA.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate ( of all the years / semesters ) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks ( i.e. min. 55% ) or equivalent in CGPA ( i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale ) for the SC / ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she / he submits a certificate by certain date.
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2018 will be shortlisted and then invited for a WAT and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi and IIT Madras.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- IIT Delhi MBA admission application form will be available at website : www.dms.iitd.ac.in.
- Application registration fee [rupee] 1600/- for General Category and [rupee] 800/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
- The candidates need to pay the application fee by online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The candidates are shortlisted for admission in the management programs on the basis of CAT 2018 score.
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of CAT score will then be called for Writing Ability Test ( WAT ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- Selection process at DMS, IIT Delhi is as follows:
- CAT score
- Marks obtained in Class12th, graduation / and masters.
- Work Experience
Weightage for GD & PI
|10+2 Class marks||10|
|Extra Curricular / Others||5|
Important Dates for IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2019
|S.No||Admin process||Tentative Dates|
|1||CAT result Announcement||1st week of January, 2019|
|2||Online application form for DMS IIT Delhi MBA Admission starts by||Next day of CAT 2018, Result Declaration|
|3||Last date of submitting the application form||Last week of January, 2019|
|4||WAT & Personal interview||Last week of March, 2019 and 1st week of April, 2019|
|5||Declaration of admission results||Last week of April, 2019|
|S.No||Post Admission Process||Tentative Dates|
|1||Classes begin||July, 2019|
IV Floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Telephone No. : +91 11-26591171,
Website : www.dms.iitd.ac.in.