Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Gandhinagar MSc AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IIT Gandhinagar – MSc Cognitive Science Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar invites admission application for MSc in Cognitive Science program for the academic year 2019.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Eligibility 2019
- Students who have a Bachelor’s degree ( e.g. B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech, BCom, MBBS ) in any discipline with a minimum of 55% ( 5.5 CGPA for students with letter grades / CGPA ) aggregate marks for General / OBC category candidates and at least 50% ( 5.0 CGPA for students with letter grades / CGPA ) aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree, are eligible to apply for admission to the Master’s program in Cognitive Science.
- Students who would be completing Bachelor’s degree in the academic year 2018-2019 are also eligible to apply.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The examination is a multiple choice test that will assess general reading and comprehension in English.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Application Form 2019
- IIT Gandhinagar MSc admission application form will be available at website www.iitgn.ac.in.
- Candidate need not send the hard copy of the application form.
- However, Applicants need to furnish hardcopy of the application form with photograph and all the documentary evidence in original ( testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research / professional experience) at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is no application fee.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Selection Process 2019
- IIT Gandhinagar Admission is offered on the basis of entrance test and interview.
- The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records and aptitude for cognitive science.
- The final selection will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, aptitude for cognitive science, written test and interview. The Institute may also exercise the option of offering admission to a few outstanding candidates based on academic records without calling them for written test and / or interview.
- Test and interview will be held at IIT Gandhinagar. However, if there is any change in the venue, the shortlisted candidate will be intimated.
- The short-listing of the applications is based on the overall credentials Marks in the qualifying examinations, academic achievements and aptitude for cognitive science. The eligibility criteria mentioned above is minimum. The committee may use higher cut-off levels for shortlisting.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submitting applications & payment of fees||11th January, 2019|
|2||Date of Written Test & Interview||9th & 10th February, 2019|
Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Campus,
Chandkheda, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad – 382 424, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 93284 74222,
Fax : + 91 – 79 – 2397 2324,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.iitgn.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.