Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar PhD Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Technology invites admission application for PhD programs for the academic year 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar PhD Courses Offered 2019
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Language & Literature
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science
- Social Epidemiology and Sociolog
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should have at least 55% marks or 5.5 CPI marks in M.A. / M.Sc. / B.Tech. / M.Tech or equivalent degree in appropriate branches; above mentioned eligibility criteria is minimum at Institute level.
- For discipline wise minimum eligibility criteria, please check the website. The disciplines may use higher cut off levels for short listing besides giving due consideration to the way questions are answered in the application form.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PD categories would be eligible for relaxations, as per norms, in the selection criteria.
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- Indian Institute of Technology PhD Admission application form is available in the official website www.iitgn.ac.in.
- Candidates can apply online www.iitgn.ac.in.
- Application Fees : ₹ 100/- ( SC / ST / PD Category ), ₹ 200/- ( Others )
- Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form. If candidates are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application form for each discipline. On successful submission of the application form, a confirmation screen will appear with a link to download the submitted application form
- Candidates need to furnish hard copy of the application form and all the documentary evidence ( copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research / professional experience ) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary. The institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records, statement of purpose, etc
- The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and / or interview
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form Submission Deadline||5th October, 2018|
|2||Admission End Date||14th February, 2019|
|3||Publication of list for test and interview||21st February, 2019|
|4||Date of Written Test / Interview||16th March & 19th March, 2019|
|5||Announcement of selected candidates||10th April, 2019
Indian Institute of Technology,
Palaj, Gandhinagar – 382355,
Telephone No. : 079-2395-2051 / 2053,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iitgn.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.