Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – IIT Kanpur MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Technology invites admission application for MBA program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
Candidates looking for IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria. For the academic session 2019 – 21, the criteria are available below.
- Valid score card of CAT 2018 having Percentile 85 and above. Whereas percentile 75 and above for SC / ST applicants.
- Minimum marks of 65% in 10th and 12th. For SC / ST applicants, minimum marks allocated are 55%.
- B.Tech or B.E degree or four-year degree programme leading to B.Sc Engineering with Mathematics as the main subject.
- Masters of Science or Masters of Economics with Mathematics as one of the main subject in UG.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Application Form 2019
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission application form is available in the official website www.iitk.ac.in.
- In order to appear for IIT Kanpur MBA selection process, candidates must submit the application form.
- The IIT Kanpur MBA Application Form 2019 will available a day after CAT result. The form consists of personal, academic, contact and work experience details.
- Most importantly, all the candidates must clear the eligibility criteria before applying for IIT’s.
- The registration fee will be ₹ 1600/- for General & OBC candidates and ₹ 800/- for SC / ST / PH candidates. The application will available at the official website of IIT Kanpur MBA only.
IIT Kanpur MBA Selection Procedure 2019
The IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2019 has many layers of selection before the final admittance of students in the programme. The selection process is as follows.
- Application Form – Apply for IIT Kanpur Admission on specified dates.
- Short List – Wait for the shortlist according to CAT 2018 scores on the official website. Cut off will also release on the website.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview – GDPI round will be conducted by M.B.A admission committee. The evaluation is according to candidates score, academic background, general academic proficiency.
- Final Merit List – The Institute will release the final merit list on the basis of above stages and reservation policy ( OBC : 27%, SC : 15%, ST : 7.5% and PH 3% ).
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||CAT Result Announcement||2nd week of January, 2019|
|2||Online Application Availability||Day after CAT Result|
|3||Last date to submit application form||4th week of January, 2019|
|4||Announcement of shortlisted candidates||1st week of February, 2019|
|5||GDPI Round||1st week of March, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result||1st week of May, 2019|
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur – 208 016, India,
Telephone No. : +91-512-259-6607,
Fax : 0512-259-7553,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iitk.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.