Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee – IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2019
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic year 2019.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering / Technology with first class or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, provided they complete all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent by the specified date.
- Candidates of General / OBC category seeking admission to the MBA program must have at least 60% marks or CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale at qualifying degree level; but for SC / ST / PD category candidates, this percentage is 55% or 5.50 CGPA on a 10 point scale. The percentage will be considered on the basis of aggregate marks / CGPA awarded in qualifying degree examination.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit photo copy of category certificate only in the format available on the Website OBC Non – creamy layer certificate should have been issued after 31st March, 2018 by a competent authority and duly attested by Gazetted Officer. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PD must submit the requisite certificate from a competent authority on prescribed format by Govt. of India at the time of Interview / GD. The photocopies of the same be sent alongwith Completed Application Form.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- IIT Roorkee MBA admission application form will be available at website www.iitr.ac.in.
- Download the online filled application and bank challan simultaneously.
- Then the fee must be deposited in the State Bank of India through bank challan on next working day from the finalizing the online application form.
- IIT Roorkee MBA admission application fee for All General and NonOBC candidates [rupee] 1600/-, All SC / ST / PD candidates [rupee] 800/-.
- The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled ONLINE application with the candidate’s signature, IITR copy of bank challan and a good quality photo affixed in the appropriate places is sent to the following address along with necessary documents ( i.e. CAT Scorecard, result of qualifying exam and OBC / SC / ST / PD category certificate if any ), on or before the last date
PG Admissions Office,
Roorkee – 247 667, Uttarakhand.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission Procedure 2019
- Initial short listing of candidates, for sending invitation letters for Interview / GD, shall be done on the basis of their performance in CAT 2018. The final merit for making offers of admission to the Program will be on the basis of their aggregate performance in the Written Test ( CAT 2018 ) followed by Group Discussion, Interview and their Work Experience as per respective weightages given below
- CAT Percentile : 65%
- Group Discussions : 10%
- Interview : 20%
- Work experience : 5%
Important Dates for IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2019
|1||CAT 2018 exam date||25th November, 2018|
|2||Declaration of CAT 2018 Result||1st week of January, 2019|
|3||Online Application form starts from||A day after CAT 2018 Result|
|4||Last date to apply online||Last week of January, 2019|
|5||Shortlisting of candidates and selection of slot||2nd week of January to 3rd week of February, 2019|
|6||DPI Round at Roorkee||3rd week of March, 2019|
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee – 247 667,
Telephone No. : 91 – 1332 – 285875,
Fax No. : 91 – 1332 – 285874,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iitr.ac.in.