Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management – IITTM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IITTM MBA Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management invites application for admission to Two Year MBA ( Tourism ) program with the following specialization for the academic year 2019
IITTM MBA Specializations 2019
- Tourism and Travel – Gwalior & Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Leisure – Noida
- Tourism Services – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business ( Logistics ) – Bhubaneswar
- Tourism and Cargo – Nellore
- International Tourism Business – Goa
IITTM MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA ( TTM ) programme shall be required to possess a bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+3 pattern ) in any discipline of a recognized University / Institute or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks for SC / ST / PH ).
- Candidates appearing in final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply, subject until he / she must submit their result of graduation with the requisite percentage of marks, failing which their admission will be cancelled and course fee deposited in the institute, will also be forfeited.
Must appear in any of the following Management Entrance Test and submit a valid score card
- MAT ( Management Aptitude Test ) conducted by AIMA ( All India Management Association ) or
- CAT ( Common Admission Test ) conducted by IIMs ( Indian Institutes of Management ) or
- CMAT ( Common Management Admission Test ) conducted by AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education ) or
- XAT ( Xavier Aptitude Test ) conducted by XLRI ( formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute ) or
- GMAT ( Graduate Management Admission Test ) conducted by GMAC ( Graduate Management Admission Council ) or
- ATMA ( AIMS Test for Management Admissions ) conducted by AIMS ( Association of Indian Management Schools ) or
- Appear in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test ( IIAT )” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. Admission Test ( AT ).
- The candidates seeking admission to MBA ( TTM ) programme shall not be more than 25 years of age as on 1st July, 2019. ( Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC / ST / PWD candidates ).
IITTM MBA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The candidate has to write their answers on OMR Sheet.
- It will be an objective type test with four options of nearest answers carrying 100 questions / 100 marks [ General Awareness ( 50 Marks ), Verbal ability ( 25 Marks ) and Quantitative ability ( 25 marks ) ].
- One marks for each right answer and no negative marking for wrong answers.
IITTM MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management admission application form will be available at website : www.iittm.ac.in.
- The completed form along with Demand Draft of ₹ 1,000/- ( ₹ 500/- for SC / ST / PH ) payable to Director – IITTM payable at Gwalior, send it to the following postal address :
Chairman Admission ( MBA ),
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management ( IITTM ), Govindpuri, Gwalior, M.P. ( India ) – 474011.
IITTM MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- A candidate to be considered for admission in MBA ( TTM ) would have to participate in all the three components of the screening process, as mentioned below. If any case the candidate does not appear in one of components of the screening process will not included in the merit list.
- The admission in MBA would be strictly on the basis of overall performance of written test + GD + PI, as explained follows
- Score Card : CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA OR Written Test : IGNTU IITTM Admission Test ( IIAT ) – 70%
- Group Discussion – 15%
- Personal Interview – 15%
- Total – 100%
- Inter-se-merit will be determined on the basis of above out of maximum 100 marks, by moderating the score of written test into 70% of marks of total marks obtained by the candidate, as practiced by the institute.
- In case of two or more candidates have scored equal marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined based on higher score and thereafter older in age.
- In case the candidate fails to establish their eligibility by October, 2019, the admission would be cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
Group Discussion And Personal Interview
- Short- listed candidates will be required to appear for GD and PI at any one of the IITTM centres ,which they have to mark in the admission form
- IITTM Bhubaneswar
- IITTM Gwalior
- IITTM Nellore
- IITTM Noida
Important Dates for IITTM MBA Admission 2019
|1||Last date of applying to appear in written test ( IIAT )||May, 2019|
|2||IGNTU IITTM Admission Test ( IIAT )||June, 2019|
|3||GD and PI for all applicants ( all centers )||June, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Merit List||June, 2019|
|5||Last date for depositing of admission fee||July, 2019|
|6||Declaration of seat allotment ( for waitlisted candidates )||July, 2019|
|7||Commencement of Academic Session||July, 2019|
|8||Last date of apply for internal transfers from one program / center to another programme / center||July, 2019|
|9||Communication of decision on transfers cases||July, 2019|
|10||Completion of MBA ( TTM ) Central Admission||21st July, 2019|
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Govindpuri, Gwalior – 474 011 ( M.P ) India
Telephone No : 0751-2437300, 2345 821, 2345 822, 4000112
Fax No : 0751-2344 054
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.iittm.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.