Indian Law Institute – ILI New Delhi Admission 2019
ILI New Delhi Admission 2019
Indian Law Institute invites application from eligible candidates for admission to for the sessions 2019
ILI New Delhi Admission Courses 2019
- Ph. D. in Law
- LL.M. – One Year Degree Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme
- Online Certificate Courses
ILI New Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
|1||Ph.D. in Law||An applicant holding LL.M. Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply. The application form complete in all respect along with a brief Research Plan shall be submitted for admission. For further details regarding Ph.D. Regulations, Admission Test and Guidelines, please see the Website of the ILI ( www.ili.ac.in )|
|2||LL.M. - One Year Programme||LL.B. Degree ( with not less than 50% marks ) from any University / Institution recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrolment as an advocate in India.
or A Law Degree from a foreign country with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.The candidates appearing in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply but their admission will be subject to production of proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualification, at the time of admission. If the result of the qualifying examination is not declared till the date of admission, his / her admission shall be provisional. Such candidate shall give an undertaking that he / she is taking the provisional admission at his / her risk and that he / she shall submit the result of qualifying examination on or before 15th September, 2018. In case the candidate fails to submit his / her final result of qualifying examination to prove his / her eligibility on or before 15th September, 2018 for any reason whatsoever, his / her admission shall be treated as cancelled and the entire fee forfeited.
|3.||P.G. Diploma Programmes :||Minimum qualification for admission to the P.G. Diploma Programmes is a Graduate Degree from a recognised University. 5% weightage will be given to the Law Graduates for admission to all Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
Candidates who have passed or appeared in the 4th year examination of LL.B. ( five year course ) from a recognized institute / university are also eligible for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Programmes. Five seats each are reserved for these students. The admission will be made based on the marks obtained in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the University examinations.
|4.||On-Line Certificate Courses:(i) IPRs and Information Technology in the Internet Age( This course will cover the basic laws of Patents, Copyright, Trademarks and Management in IPRs ) and(ii) Cyber Laws( This course will cover the fundamentals of Cyber law and Cyber world, Regulatory framework, Cyber crimes and E-Commerce )||Anyone who is pursuing / has pursued diploma or degree after 10 +2 and has access to computer and Internet can apply for online Certificate Courses.|
ILI New Delhi Admission Application Form
- The Applicant applying for admission can submit the application form only through online mode.
- For Online application, the applicant needs to visit the institute website www.ili.ac.in and can follow the link Admission 2019 to proceed further for filling / submitting the online application form. All the relevant instructions / information concerned to procedure of application form is displayed on the admission 2018 webpage. A Helpline contact details and email id is also mentioned on the webpage to get online or telephonic support.
- Application Fee for Ph. D. in Law is [rupee]3000/-
- Application Fee for LL.M. – One Year Degree Programme is [rupee]2500/-
- Application Fee for Post Graduate Diploma Programme is [rupee]2500/-
ILI New Delhi Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Ph. D. in Law
- The candidates who have qualified in UGC NET / JRF, SLET, and M. Phil are exempted from taking the admission test.
- There shall be a written test of three hours duration for the candidates who have not qualified UGC NET / JRF, SLET & M.Phil.
- Based on admission test, short listed candidates shall be called for presentation of their Research Plan and Interview. The candidates of exempted category shall be shortlisted based on the Research Plan submitted by them along with the online application form.
- All qualified candidates shall make a presentation before the Admission Committee on the proposed topic of research on a date notified by the Institute.
- ( Further details about Ph.D. Programme can be downloaded from the website of the Institute www.ili.ac.in ).
Master of Laws ( LL.M. ) – One Year Programme
- The All India Admission Test for admission to LL.M. ( 1 Yr. ) Programme to be conducted by the Indian Law Institute, is with the objective of Testing Aptitude for Research, Legal Reasoning and Comprehensions and Basic Knowledge in different branches of Law and will be held at the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Viva-Voce. The components and weightage of marks for admission to the LL.M. ( 1 Yr. ) Programme, are as under
|Sl.No.||Component||Weightage ( max. marks )|
|1||All India Common Admission Test ( Objective Type )||140|
|2||Publication / Research / Writing Skill Subjective Paper to test the legal writing skills of the candidate ( along with the All India Common Admission Test )||40|
|3||Viva - Voce ( of the shortlisted candidates on merit on the basis of marks obtained in i & ii above )||20|
- Admission to LL.M one year programme shall be made according to merit prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the All Indian Admission Test and performance during Viva – Voce to be conducted by the institute after all India Admission Test.
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Programmes shall be made on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility for individual Post Graduate Diplomas. 5% weightage will be given to candidates who are law graduates.
On-line Certificate Courses
- Admission notifications for Admission to the Online Certificate Courses
- IPRs and Information Technology in the Internet Age
- Cyber Laws
- Shall be advertised from time to time in newspapers of national repute. The admission of the eligible candidates will be made on the basis of the receipt of applications for the batches starting in the respective months as per details given in the Prospectus. Candidates shall have to submit hard copy of Application Form to the Institute. The admitted candidates shall be notified via email.
ILI New Delhi Important Dates 2019
|S. No.||Particulars||Day & Date|
|Ph. D. Programme|
|1||Commencement of Sale of Prospectus Containing Application Form||01st May, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form along with Research Plan||01st June, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Test ( For Non Exempted Category candidates )||9th June, 2019|
|4||Notification of Entrance Test Result on the Notice Board and Website of the Institute||28th June, 2019|
|5||Personal Interview and presentation of Research Plan of short listed candidates ( For candidates of Exempted and Non Exempted Categories )||2nd & 3rd week of July, 2019|
|LL.M. ( One Year ) Programme|
|6||Commencement of Sale of Prospectus Containing Application Form||01st May, 2019|
|7||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||01st June, 2019|
|8||Date of Common Admission Test ( CAT )||9th June, 2019|
|9||Notification of CAT Result on the Notice Board and Website of the Institute||22nd June, 2019|
|10||Group Discussion and viva-voce of short listed candidates||3rd July, 2019|
|11||Display of Merit List|
Last Date of Deposit of Fee
|09th July, 2019
12th July, 2019
17th July, 2019
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes|
|12||Commencement of Sale of Prospectus Containing Application Form||01st May, 2019|
|13||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||03rd July, 2019|
|14||Display of Merit List|
Last Date of Deposit of Fee
|12th July, 2019
17th July, 2019
20th July, 2019
The Indian Law Institute
Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi – 110 001
Telephone No : 011-23387526, 23382190, 23386321
Fax No : 011-23782140
Website : www.ili.ac.in