Indian Maritime University Chennai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Indian Maritime University Chennai Admission 2019
Indian Maritime University, Chennai Campus invites admission application for B.Tech Marine Engineering program for the academic year 2019
IMU Chennai B.Tech Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should passed 10+2 / equivalent ( PCM – 60% and minimum of 50% marks in English subject in 10th / 12th Examination. )
IMU Chennai B.Tech Admission Application Form 2019
- Indian Maritime University Chennai admission application form will be available at website www.imu.edu.in.
- Application registration fee is ₹ 1000/- for General candidates and ₹ 700/- for reserved category- with Bank Challan.
- Form will be filled online and candidates have to enter all the details there only. Link for filling form will be available at the imu portal. In the end candidates needs to enter the bank details. After application form is complete, a printout needs to be taken and should be attached with documents.
- All documents needs to be put into an envelope and needs to be sent to
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road,
Uthandi, Chennai – 600 119.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form
- Reserved category certificate like SC, ST etc
- As an age proof attach high school passing certificate or whatever that has date of birth.
- 12th class passing certificate. Pursuing candidates needs to provide it during counselling.
- Provisional degree in case candidate has passed graduation.
- Other documents, if needed.
IMU Chennai B.Tech Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate must get valid score in entrance examination. Selection will be purely on the basis of merit. Candidates will be informed to the selection procedure at appropriate time.
- Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussion and interview.
IMU Chennai B.Tech Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Registration Starts||4th week of March, 2019|
|2||Last date for Online Registration||2nd week of May, 2019|
|3||Hall Ticket Release||2nd week of May, 2019|
|4||Date of Exam||4th week of May, 2019|
|5||Date of result declaration||4th week of May, 2019|
|6||Date of Online Counselling||1st week of June, 2019|
Indian Maritime University Chennai Campus,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Chennai – 600 119.
Tel : ( 044 ) 2453 0343 / 345.
Fax : ( 044 ) 2453 0342.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.imu.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.