Indian School of Mines Dhanbad PhD Admission 2015
Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 326 – 2235004,
Fax : + 91 – 326 – 2296563,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Junior Research Fellows ( JRF ) ( PhD ) Programs 2015 – 2016.
ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission Course Specializations 2015 :
- Engineering : Fuel / Mineral / Mining / Mechanical / Mining Machinery / Petroleum / Electrical / Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Industrial Engineering & Management / Environmental Science & Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- Science : Applied Geology / Applied Geophysics / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Environmental Science.
- Management Humanities & Social Sciences : Philosophy and English.
ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission 2015 Exam Pattern :
ISM JRF Entrance Examination ( ISM JRF-EE )
All applicants other than GATE / NET qualified candidates have to qualify the ISM JRF Entrance Examination to be called for the interview. ISM JRF-EE will adopt Multiple Choice Questions with NEGATIVE marking for wrong answers. National wide, ISM JRF-EE will be held on 06th December, 2015 ( SUNDAY ) at the following centres from 9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon.
- New Delhi
ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria :
Engineering Streams :
For all the engineering disciplines applicants with B.Tech. degree from IITs or ISM, with CGPA / OGPA 8.50 and above are eligible to apply. These candidates will be allowed for direct interview in the ISM JRF admissions.
- The minimum eligibility qualification for Mining Engineering, Mineral Engineering, Mining Machinery Engineering and Petroleum engineering disciplines will be first class in the respective B.Tech. degree.
- For all other engineering disciplines the minimum eligibility qualification will be first class in M.Tech. / M.E. Degree.
If class is NOT mentioned in the candidate’s certificate, then an OGPA of 7.0 or above will be considered as FIRST CLASS.
|2 Year M.Pharmacy Programs offered at Visakhapatnam Campus|
|1. M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics||2. M.Pharm. in Pharmacology|
|3. M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance||4. M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
# Equivalence degrees for B.Tech will be BE / BSc Engg. ( 4 years ) and for M.Tech. will be ME / M.Sc. Engg.
Science / Management/ HSS Streams :
a. The minimum eligibility qualification for Science and Management disciplines will be first class in their respective postgraduate degree. If class is not mentioned in the candidate’s certificate, then an OGPA of 7.0 or above will be considered as FIRST CLASS.
b. For Humanities disciplines ( English / Philosophy ), candidates with 55% marks or equivalent grade in their qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
|Online AIIM Admission Application Opens on||01st October, 2013||28th February, 2014|
|Last date of Receipt of AIIM Application Form||27th February, 2014||10th May, 2014|
|GMAT / CAT Score should be obtained during||01st January, 2009 to 27th February, 2014||01st January, 2009 to 10th May, 2014|
|Interview||Interviews for candidates applying in Admission Cycle 1 will be held at AIIM Campus during the weekends in March 2014.||Interviews for candidates applying in Admission Cycle 2 will be held at AIIM Campus during the weekends in May 2014.|
|Announcement of AIIM admission Offers||Last week of March, 2014||Last week of May, 2014|
|Commencement of the Program||21st July, 2014||21st July, 2014|
ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission Selection process 2015 :
Candidate can get qualified for the interview through any of the following modes :
- Valid GATE score
- Valid NET rank
- Qualify in ISM JRF Entrance Examination ( ISM JRF-EE )
- B.Tech from IITs and ISM in respective discipline with OGPA / CGPA 8.5 and above.
GATE / NET / ISM JRF-EE will be considered as screening criteria only. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview.
ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission Application Form 2015 :
Interested candidates should register their name using valid email id and phone number and submit their application online from 25th September, 2015 to 26th October, 2015. Details on application along with information brochure containing eligibility criteria may be downloaded from the ISM website http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/phd-jrf from 25th September, 2015 onwards. The application fee of 2000/- ( 1000/- for SC / ST / PC candidates ) for the ISM JRF program, is to be paid online, by the available mode of payment. The candidate will be guided through the application process while registration and online application. Please read the on-screen instructions very carefully while filling online application. Candidates are advised not to give any false information or conceal any information and take utmost care while applying. If the claim by the candidate is found to be WRONG at any stage of ISM JRF selection process, their candidature will be canceled and no communication in this regard will be made. Candidates will be responsible for any kind of mistakes occurred during the filling and consequent submission of online application. For any other queries, please feel free to contact ISM JRF Admission office through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission 2015 :
|OBC ( With valid Caste Certificate issued by UP Govt. )||1500.00|
|SC / ST with UP domicile ( With valid Caste Certificate issued by UP Govt. ). )||750.00|
|SC / ST with non UP domicile ( Caste Certificate not issued by UP Govt. )||1500.00|
“Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics and IT”
ISM Dhanbad invites applications for DeitY sponsored PhD fellowship scheme under the National Policy on Electronics, Govt. of India for motivated students in the state-of-art Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) and IT/IT enabled Services (ITES) research areas.
- Full Time PhD
- Part Time PhD
ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission Eligibility 2015 :
Maximum Age : As on 1/10/2015 Gen – 30 years; OBC/SC/ST – 35 years.
How to apply for ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission 2015 :
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply downloaded application from ISM website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.
- Last date of submission of application is 30th September, 2015. Written test and/or interviews are likely to happen on 10th October, 2015.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published on ISM website on or before 30th October, 2015. Shortlisting will be done based on the academic performance and submitted research proposal by the candidate.
Application Fees :
Candidates are required to pay a registration fees of 500/- for General and OBC and 300/- for SC and ST by Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Address for submission of application forms :
Assistant Registrar (Examination & Academics),
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
Dhanbad 826 004
Documents to be submitted along with application form :
- A write up containing 1000 words on your research area of interest
- Self attested copy of all the relevant certificates supporting your claim
- Proof of age/Date of birth,
- SC/ST/OBC-NC/PC/ certificate
- GATE score card