Indian School of Mines – ISM Dhanbad MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2019
ISM Dhanbad Executive MBA Admission 2019
Indian School of Mines invites admission application for Executive MBA Program for the academic year 2019
Duration of the program
- Executive MBA Program is of three years duration ( Six Semesters ).
- Session commences as per ISM Academic Calendar.
- Classes are held on weekends ( Saturdays and Sundays ). The timing of the classes are as follows :
Saturday – 3:00 PM to 9:40 PM
Sunday – 9:30 AM to 4:20 PM
ISM Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A Bachelor’s degree after ( 10+2 ) in any discipline from a recognized university, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD ( Persons with Disability ) ). For Honours graduates the aggregate will include marks of both Honours and Pass Papers.
- Executives / supervisors with post qualification one year experience from reputed industrial / R&D, public sector, Government, Semi Government and reputed private sector organisations or Entrepreneurs / Self Employed persons having registered firms with annual turnover/sales of Rs.100 lakhs ( as per last year audited financial statement ).
ISM Dhanbad Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application Form for Executive MBA Program will be available online in the institute’s website www.iitism.ac.in.
- Application form has to be filled and submitted online.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹2000/-.
- Application fee shall be paid online through IIT ( ISM ) admission portal.
ISM Executive MBA Selection Process 2019
- Applicant shall have to appear for written entrance test ( objective / subjective ) to be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology ( Indian School of Mines ) at Dhanbad, followed by Interview.
- Final selection shall be based on aggregate scores of written test, Interview and Experience. The sanctioned strength for the MBA Program is 50 and the reservation policy of Government of India meant for higher educational institutions is strictly adhered to.
ISM Dhanbad Executive MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Application Form in the Website||March, 2019|
|2||Last Date of Receiving Application Form||June, 2019|
|3||Date of Written Test and Interview||June, 2019|
|4||Publication of Result on website||June, 2019|
|5||Admission of selected candidates||July, 2019|
|6||Commencement of classes||July, 2019|
ISM MBA Admission 2019
The Indian School of Mines invites application from eligible candidate for admission to the MBA Program for the academic year 2019
ISM MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- A Bachelor’s degree after ( 10+2 ) in any discipline from a recognized university with a least 50%marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA [ 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD ( Differently Abled Categories* ) ].
- For Honours graduates the aggregate will include marks of both Honours and Pass Papers. Candidates appearing tor the final bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
ISM MBA Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.iitism.ac.in.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹2000 ( General candidates ).
- For SC / ST / PwD candidates the application form fee will be ₹1000.
- Application fee can be paid through online on payment link on ISM website.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
ISM MBA Selection Process 2019
- To applyforadmissionto MBA programto lIT ( ISM ),applicantsshould have a valid CAT – 2018 score. Application form and Fees have to be deposited onIine byvisitingthe lIT ( ISM ) website.
- Candidates short – listed on the basis of CAT – 2018 scores will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview inthe institutefor final selection.
- The sanctioned strength for the MBA Program is 62 and the reservation policy of Government of India meant for higher educational institutions is strictly adhered to. Candidates applying for reservation under OBC ( Non – Creamy layer ) category, should submit a valid OBC certificate as per the given format issued by competent authority
ISM Executive MBA Admission Important Date 2019
|1||ISMU Application Form & Information Brochure will be available at ISM, Dhanbad’s Website||January, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of filled-in application form along with requisite fee and other relevant documents||March, 2018|
|3||Date of IMU MBA GD & PI||April, 2018|
|4||Declaration of IMU MBA results on website by||April, 2018|
|5||Date of Admission for Merit List Candidates and for Wait List Candidates on||May, 2016.|
Indian School of Mines,
Dhanbad – 826 004,
Telephone No. : ( 0326 ) 2296559,
Fax No. : 2296563,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.