Indira Gandhi College of Engineering & Technology for Women – IGCET Admission 2018
IGCET Admission 2018
Indira Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology for Women invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- BE : Electrical and Electronics Engineering | Electronics and Communication Engineering | Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech : Information Technology
IGCET Admission Eligibility 2018
- The 10th and +2 level examination with Maths, Physics, Chemistry stream and with English as one of the language subjects from any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary examinations, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate examination of U.P. Board or two – year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10 / +2 system.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- A Pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. Proof of examination centre of the final examination from National Open School will be required.
IGCET Admission Seats 2018
- B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( EEE ) – 60 seats
- B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE ) – 120 seats
- B.E – Computer Science & Engineering ( CSE ) – 60 seats
- B.Tech – Information Technology ( IT ) – 60 seats
IGCET Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- IGCET Admission application form can be available from Indira Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology for Women admission office or website www.igcet.com.
- The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application form
- Photograph affixed and attested.
- Undertaking Form.
- Attested photo copy of the X and XII Examination mark Sheet ( s ).
- Attested photo copy of T.C.
- Two self addressed envelopes affixed with postage stamp for [rupee]5/- each.
- Photo copy of community certificate ( if applicable ).
- Photo copy of Nativity Certificate / Permanent residence certificate ( if applicable ).
- Photo copy of Eligibility certificate from Anna University ( if applicable ).
- Photo copy of Sports, Games, NCC, Mark Sheets of Diploma and Provisional Diploma Certificate etc ( if applicable ).
- Photo copy in support of NRI status if applicable.
Chengalpattu – Kancheepuram High Road,
Athur Post, Chengalpattu,
Tamil Nadu – 603 101, India,
Phone No. : 044 – 27493419,
Fax : 044 – 27493424,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.igcet.com.