Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research – IGIDR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IGIDR Admission 2019
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research offers the following academic programmes for the session 2019.
- MSc ( Economics )
- MPhil / PhD ( Development Studies )
IGIDR Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
MSc ( Economics )
- Candidate should have one of the following degrees: B.A/ B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com/B.Stat/B.Sc (Physics or Mathematics)/B.Tech/B.E or its equivalent with at least a 2nd division in Economics discipline and 1st division in other disciplines.
- Candidate must also have studied Mathematics at the higher secondary. If you haven’t, higher-level Need based scholarships are available to Masters Students as per institute’s norms.
MPhil / PhD ( Development Studies )
- Candidate should have one of the following degrees: M.A/ M.Sc. in Economics/ M.Stat./ M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/ MBA/ M.Tech./ M.E/ B.Tech/ B.E or its equivalent with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.
- Candidate must also have studied Mathematics at the higher secondary.
IGIDR Admission Application Form 2019
- Candidates can fill the IGIDR application form Online available at University website : www.igidr.ac.in.
- Step 1: Candidate should choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Step 2:Candidate should then fill in the necessary details in the form. You should validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Step 3:Candidate should upload your photograph and signature as per the requirements.
- Step 4:Candidate must then click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. You can modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Step 5: Application Fee:Candidate should pay the following Application fee by clicking on the “Payment” tab through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- [rupee] 500 for general category
- [rupee] 100 for SC/ST/PWD category
- Step 6: After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees,Candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. Your application process is complete and you need not send this to the Institute.
IGIDR Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of your performance in an Online Test and an Interview. If you qualify the online test, you will be shortlisted for the Interview. The Online Test will be separate for M.Sc. and M.Phil. / PhD courses.
- The test for all the courses will emphasize on testing your general aptitude, analytical ability and mathematical skills at appropriate levels.
- In addition, if you are applying for M.Sc. Programme, you will have the option of answering a section on either Economics or Mathematics at the undergraduate level.
IGIDR Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date For Submitting Application Form||06th April, 2019|
|2||Scheduled For Online Test||22nd April, 2019|
|3||Interview Scheduled||15th June, 2019|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
General Arun Kumar Vaidya Marg,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon ( East ),
Mumbai – 400 065, India,
Phone No. : (022) 2840 0919 / 20 / 21, 2841 6200 ( EPABX ),
Fax No : ( 022 ) 2840 2752 / 2841 6399,
Website : www.igidr.ac.in