New Delhi – 110 068, India,
Phone No. : 011 – 29571648,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security ( PGDIS ) Programs for academic sessions 2013 – 2014.
IGNOU PGDIS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- B.Sc. ( Computer Science ) / BCA / B.Tech. ( Computer Science ) / B.Tech. ( IT ) or its equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university / Institute with CIT / CIC/ ACISE / CISE from IGNOU or a Certificate in Computer Science / Computer Application from a Govt. recognized institute with a minimum duration of 6 months or studied Computer Course as part of the curriculam in Bachelor / PG Degree.
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institute with one year work experience in Computer Application / IT.
IGNOU PGDIS Admission Application Form 2013 :
- IGNOU PGDIS Admission application form can be available from Indira Gandhi National Open University website : www.ignou.ac.in.
- Completed IGNOU PGDIS Admission application form should be reach to the following address :
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi – 110 068, India.
Important Dates for IGNOU PGDIS Admission 2013 :
- Last date for submission of completed admission form : 15th June, 2013.