Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU MBA Admission 2017
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application for admission to the following Management Programs session 2017.
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- DIM – Diploma in Management
- PGDIM – Post – Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGDHRM – Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PGDFM – Post – Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- PGDOM – Post – Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
- PGDMM – Post – Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- PGDFMP – Post – Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
IGNOU Management Program Admission Eligibility 2017 :
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category as per Government of India rules, with 3 years’ managerial / supervisory/ professional experience.( Or )
- Professional Degree with 50% marks in : Engineering / Medicine / Chartered Accountancy ( ICAI ) / Cost Accountancy ( Cost and Works Accountancy ) ( ICAI / ICWAI ) / Company Secretaryship ( ICSI ) / Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- Age of admission : There is no age bar.
- Note : Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years duration is not accepted for higher studies in IGNOU.
For Foreign Students :
- Foreign students residing in India and having a valid student visa for the minimum duration of the programme are eligible to seek admission in IGNOU programmes.
- Such students are required to remit the fee at par with foreign students ( Details of fee structure may be obtained from International Division ). Admission of foreign students residing in India will be processed by the International Division of the University after ensuring their antecedents from the Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Human Resource Development
IGNOU MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2017 :
Entrance Test ( (OPENMAT XL and XLI ) :
- Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year.
- A student can appear in anyone of the OPENMAT Examinations.
- If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately.
Validity of OPENMAT Score :
- Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test ( OPENMAT ) will be eligible to seek admission into Management Program in any of the following two semesters.
- For example, a student who qualifies for admission in September 2015 OPENMAT, may take admission in any of the following two semesters i.e. either in January, 2016 or July 2016 semester. Similarly one who qualifies in February 2016 OPENMAT may take admission in July, 2016 or January, 2017 semester. The last dates for submission of the Application Form ( Form-2 ) for Admission to these semesters are as follows :
- For those qualifying September 2016 Test ( (OPENMAT-XL ) – For 1st Sem. 2017 (January 2017) – 30th November, 2016 and For 2nd Sem. 2017 (July 2017) – 31st May, 2017.
- For those qualifying February 2017 Test ( OPENMAT-XLI ) – For 2nd Sem. 2017 ( July 2017 ) – 31st May, 2017 and For 1st Sem. 2018 (January 2018) – 30th November, 2017.
IGNOU MBA Admission Application Form 2017 :
- IGNOU Management Program Student Handbook / Prospectus and application form available on university website : www.ignou.ac.in.
- Send completed IGNOU MBA admission application form along with a DD for 1500/- drawn in favour of “IGNOU”, payable at New Delhi.
- Duly filled IGNOU admission application form post by sent to the following address :
Student Evaluation Division ( SED ),
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi – 110 068.
Important Dates for IGNOU MBA Admission 2017 :
|Date of Entrance Test||Last date of submission of the OPENMAT Entrance test Application form ( Form 1) at IGNOU Headquarters||Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in*||Last date for submission of application form for Admission ( Form 2 ) at the concerned Regional Centre along with Result Card, Identity proof, and other relevant documents|
|( OPENMAT-XL )
21st August, 2016
|15th July, 2016||1st Sem. 2017 ( January 2017 )
2nd Sem. 2017 ( July 2017 )
|30th November, 2016
31st May, 2017
|( OPENMAT-XLI )
05th February, 2017
|15th December, 2016||2nd Sem. 2017 ( July 2017 )
1st Sem. 2018 ( January 2018 )
|31st May, 2017
30th November, 2017
Contact Details :
School of Management Studies
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068