Indira Gandhi National Open University MEd AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IGNOU MEd Admission 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application for admission to Master of Education ( MEd ) program for the academic year 2019.
IGNOU MEd Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have B.Ed. with 55% marks.
- Serving teachers with two years, teaching / professional experience after completion of B.Ed. Program in Government / Government recognized school / NCTE recognized Teacher Education / Research Institution in Education. The cut – off date for teaching / professional experience will be the last date of submission of the application form.
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC ( Non – creamy layer ) and other categories shall be regulated as per the rules of the Central Government / State Government, whichever is applicable.
IGNOU MEd Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Indira Gandhi National Open University MEd admission application form will be available at website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Student Handbook and Prospectus can be obtained from the following address
The Registrar ( SRD ),
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi – 110068.
- From all the Regional Centres of IGNOU by sending a sum of ₹ 1050/- through a Demand Draft / IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying ₹1000/- in cash at the respective sale counters.
IGNOU MEd Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admission shall be done Regional Centre – wise / State-wise on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India.
IGNOU MEd Entrance Test
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Test will be held on August, 2019 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test.
- In case of non – receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test, candidates can download Hall Ticket from IGNOU website and report to the Examination Centre for appearing in the Entrance Test.
Important Dates for IGNOU MEd Admission 2019
|1||Start date of registration of online application form||30th April, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||31st August, 2019|
School of Education,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.