Indira Gandhi National Open University MEd Admission 2015
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application for admission to Master of Education ( MEd ) program January, 2015.
IGNOU MEd Admission 2015 Eligibility
- B.Ed. with 55% marks.
- Serving teachers with two years, teaching / professional experience after completion of B.Ed. Program in Government / Government recognized school / NCTE recognized Teacher Education / Research Institution in Education. The cut – off date for teaching / professional experience will be the last date of submission of the application form.
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC ( Non – creamy layer ) and other categories shall be regulated as per the rules of the Central Government / State Government, whichever is applicable.
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer ) and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government.
- The candidate should submit his/her application form only at the Regional Centre concerned under whose jurisdiction / operational area the working school/educational institution falls.
- Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of academic studies in IGNOU.
- As per Government of India Notification dated 7th March, 2013, the concession for the wards of Kashmiri migrants for admission during academic session 2013 – 14 shall be adhered to with regard to the following :
- Relaxation in cut off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
- Increase in intake capacity upto 5% course wise.
- Reservation of at least one seat in merit quota in technical / professional institutions.
- Waiving of domicile requirements.
IGNOU MEd Admission 2015 Selection Procedure
- Admission shall be done Regional Centre – wise / State-wise on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India.
IGNOU MEd Entrance Test :
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Test will be held on 17th August, 2014 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non – receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test, candidates can download Hall Ticket from IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in. and report to the Examination Centre for appearing in the Entrance Test.
IGNOU MEd Admission 2015 Application Form
Student Handbook and Prospectus 2015 can be obtained from
The Registrar ( SRD ),
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi – 110068.
and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU by sending a sum of 1050/- through a Demand Draft / IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying 1000/- in cash at the respective sale counters.
Application Form can also be downloaded at www.ignou.ac.in.
Important Dates for IGNOU MEd Admission 2015
- Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre : 15th July, 2014.
- IGNOU MEd Entrance Test will be held on : 17th August, 2014.