Indira Gandhi National Open University MPhil / PhD Admission 2014
Research Unit, Block- 6,
New Delhi – 110 068,
Telephone No. : 011 – 29534326,
Fax : 011 – 29534229,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application for admission to MPhil and PhD Research Degree Programs January, 2014.
|Name of Courses||Course Code||AMC||JMC||MMC||PMC||Total|
|MCh Neuro Surgery*||SPG04||1||-||-||1||2|
IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission Eligibility 2014 :
- A candidate seeking registration in the Research Degree Programs ( M.Phil / PhD ) must hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant Discipline / Areas or other equivalent qualification.
- The candidate should have secured at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree 50% for Reserved Category.
- The Interview will be organized at a date announced by the concerned Discipline. Candidates holding Master’s Degree with 55% ( 50% for Reserved Category ) and M.Phil / UGC – NET / SLET / JEST of DAE / GATE of IIT or equivalent examination or have Professional / Work Experience as prescribed by the Discipline may be exempted from the Entrance Examination.
- Additional eligibility conditions have been prescribed by individual disciplines.
IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2014 :
- The ENTEX – 01 : Entrance Examination conducted on all-India basis at examination centers located in various regions. Candidates with only Post – graduate Qualification ( with a minimum of 55% marks in the Master’s Degree / 50% for Reserved Categories ) will have to appear in ENTEX – 01. In addition, select Disciplines may prescribe Entrance Examination for all the candidates even if they have additional qualifications. Please see the List of MPhil / PhD Programs given in the Application Form & Instructions for further details on Discipline specific selection procedure.
- The ENTEX – 01 will be organized at Examination Centers in various regions. The list of Examination Centers in different regions is given in Appendix-II of Application Form & Instructions. The candidates are advised to mention the Centre Code carefully in the Application Form.
- Candidates qualifying in the Entrance Examination will have to appear in an Interview at IGNOU Headquarters. The Interview will be organized at a date announced by the concerned Discipline.
- Candidates holding Master’s Degree with 55% ( 50% for Reserved Category ) and MPhil / UGC – NET / SLET / JEST of DAE / GATE of IIT or equivalent examination or have Professional / Work Experience as prescribed by the Discipline may be exempted from the Entrance Examination ( details given in the List of MPhil / PhD Programs ).
IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission Application Form 2014 :
- IGNOU MPhil and Phd admission application form can be downloaded from university website : www.ignou.ac.in ( the link is available as Research Unit or Research Degree Programmes at the bottom of the Home Page ).
- Send completed IGNOU MPhil and Phd admission application form along with a DD for 1000/- in favour of “IGNOU”, payable at New Delhi.
- Duly filled IGNOU Research Degree Programs admission application form post by sent to the following address :
Block – 6, Room No. 18,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi – 110 068.
Important Dates for IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission 2014 :
- Last date for receipt of filled-in Application Form at IGNOU, New Delhi : 08th August, 2013.
- Date of Entrance Examination : ENTEX – 01 : 08th September, 2013.