Indira Gandhi National Open University MPhil / PhD Admission 2019
IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application for admission to MPhil and PhD Research Degree Programs for the academic session 2019.
Research Programs Offered
|Name of the School||Discipline on Offered|
|School of Agriculture ( SOA )||Agriculture Extension ( PhD )
Dairy Science and Technology ( PhD )
|School of Continuing Education ( SOCE )||Food and Nutrition ( PhD )
Child Development ( PhD ) Rural Development ( PhD )
|School of Education ( SOE )||Education ( PhD )|
|School of Extension and Development Studies ( SOEDS )||Extension and Development Studies ( PhD )|
|School of Gender and Development Studies ( SOGDS )||Gender and Development Studies ( PhD )
Women’s Studies ( PhD )
|School of Humanities ( SOH )||Hindi ( PhD )|
|School of Management Studies ( SOMS )||Commerce ( MPhil / PhD )|
|School of Science ( SOS )||Bio - Chemistry ( PhD ) Geography ( PhD )
Life Sciences ( PhD )
Physics ( PhD )
Geology ( PhD )
Statistics ( PhD ) Mathematics ( PhD )
|Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education ( STRIDE )||Distance Education ( MPhil / PhD )|
|School of Vocational Education and Training ( SOVET )||Vocational Education ( PhD )|
IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- A candidate seeking registration in the Research Degree Programs ( M.Phil / PhD ) must hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant Discipline / Areas or other equivalent qualification.
- The candidate should have secured at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree 50% for Reserved Category.
- The Interview will be organized at a date announced by the concerned Discipline. Candidates holding Master’s Degree with 55% ( 50% for Reserved Category ) and M.Phil / UGC – NET / SLET / JEST of DAE / GATE of IIT or equivalent examination or have Professional / Work Experience as prescribed by the Discipline may be exempted from the Entrance Examination.
- Additional eligibility conditions have been prescribed by individual disciplines.
IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- IGNOU PhD application form will be available at the website www.ignou.ac.in.
- First, click on “Log in” button from the homepage of the Online admission system and then login with Candidate’s User Name and password by clicking the “Log in” button given on the login screen.
- Then, Fill out personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details If Candidate’s subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” checkbox.
- For those with the qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
- Now, upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step Candidate should have the relevant scanned documents ( It is suggested to scan documents from your originals ). Which includes, Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature, Scanned copy of Age Proof, Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification, Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate, Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC / ST / OBC, Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line.
- Pay Candidate’s Programme fee through debit / credit card ( Master / Visa / Rupay ) and Net banking.
- Payment by Debit / Credit Card ( Master / Visa / Rupay ): Candidate have to select Debit / Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, Candidate will be able to print / save the payment confirmation slip.
- Once Candidate have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button Candidate will get the Form Preview option. Save / Print Candidate’s form for future reference.
Important Dates for IGNOU MPhil / PhD Admission 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application form||Third week of February, 2019|
|2||Last date for Re-Registration||Last week of June, 2019|
Research Unit, Block- 6,
New Delhi – 110 068,
Telephone No. : 011 – 29534326,
Fax : 011 – 29534229,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.