Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
|IGNOU Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission 2019 - Click here
Indira Gandhi National Open University MEd Admission - Click here
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2019 - Click here
Indira Gandhi National Open University MPhil / PhD Admission 2019 - Click here
IGNOU PGDEL Admission
The Indira Gandhi National Open University invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to the Online Post Graduate Diploma in E – Learning ( PGDEL ) from January – 2013 through its Staff Training and Research Institute of Distance Education ( STRIDE ).
IGNOU PGDEL Admission Eligibility
- The eligibility for PGDEL is graduation in any discipline.
- Preference shall be given to higher degree holders.
IGNOU PGDEL Course Seats
- The Online Post Graduate Diploma in E-Learning course available seats is 50.
IGNOU PGDEL Admission Application Form
How to apply
- To apply for the program, kindly go to PGDEL program website at www.ignou.ac.in.
- Read the details about the program, technical requirements, etc. and apply online through the link provided there in.
- After filling the PGDEL online form, take a printout of the same and send to us with relevant copies of certificates and mark sheets so as to reach the Program Coordinator, PGDEL at STRIDE by November.
- Submit filled in application with relevant documents to the following address :
Analyst ( Selection Grade ),
New Delhi – 110 068.
- The last date of submission of IGNOU application form is November.
IGNOU PGDEL Admission Selection Process
- Merit based admission shall be given with reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per rules.
- Rank list of the candidates shall be prepared for each category of students as per the following criteria :
- 50% weight to marks in the Graduation.
- 20% weight to marks in Post Graduation ( only one PG degree to be considered ).
- 10 marks each for MPhil and PhD.
- 10 marks for Work experience in University / College / School level teaching / professional / research / administrative experience or Work experience as trainer / training manager / instructional designer in the business / industry environment.
- 0.5 mark for each year of experience with maximum of 20.
IGNOU PGDEL Course Duration
- The duration of the program shall be one year. Students not completing course in the specified duration shall re – register on pro – rata basis, and complete the program in 2 years time to earn the PG Diploma.
IGNOU PGDEL Fees
- Registration Fee of ₹ 100/- shall be applicable at the time of submission of PGDEL application.
- ₹ 15, 000/- to be paid at the time of PGDEL admission.
- PGDEL Fee shall be payable through Demand Draft in favour of “IGNOU, New Delhi” at the time of admission.
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Gaidan Garhi,
New Delhi – 110 068,
Phone No. : 29571000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.