Indira Gandhi Technological & Medical Sciences University – IGTMSU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IGTMSU Admission 2018
Indira Gandhi Technological & Medical Sciences University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) programs 2018.
IGTMSU PhD Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ).
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC ( non-creamy layer ) / Differently – Abled category of candidates, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
IGTMSU PhD Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- IGTMSU PhD Admission application form can be Downloaded from Indira Gandhi Technological & Medical Sciences University website www.igtamsu.ac.in.
IGTMSU PhD Admission Selection Process 2018
- The Ph.D. Scholars are selected on the basis of an Online / Offline Entrance Examination conducted by the Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University at different locations in India.
IGTMSU PhD Admission Exam Centre 2018
- Entrance Examination will be conducted at DELHI , PATNA AND ZIRO.
- Candidate has to choose any one place as his / her examination center.
Important Dates for IGTMSU PhD Admission 2018
|1||Start of Submission of Application||01st June, 2018|
|2||Last Date for receiving of completed application||05th August, 2018|
|3||Date of written examination||25th August, 2018|
|4||Date of publication of result||15th September, 2018|
A 16, Paryavaran Complex,
South of Saket, New Delhi – 110 030,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Mobile No. : 8826160164,
Website : www.igtamsu.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.