Indira Group of Institutes AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Indira Institute of Management Pune Admission 2019
Indira Institute of Management invites application for admission to MBA and PGDM Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IIMP Admission Courses Offered 2019
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
PGDM Course Specializations
- Human Resource
IIMP Admission Eligibility 2019
MBA : 50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline
PGDM : Graduation with minimum 50%
IIMP Admission Application Form 2019
IIMP admission application form is available in the official website http://indiraiimp.edu.in.
How to apply
Mode of application for MBA and PGDM courses are online only.
Application process of PGDM
- Visit the website of the institute and click on “Apply Now” link for ICAP.
- Fill out all the details and attach all the required enclosures.
- Submit the application fees of ₹ 500/- either through Net Banking / Credit / Debit card.
- Fess can also be submitted through Demand Draft in favor of “Shree Chanakya Education Society” or in Cash and submit it at the ISBS / IIMP cash counter and along with “Counter Payment Advice Form”.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
Application Process for MBA
- Visit the website of DTE, Maharashtra to register for counselling.
- Fill in the required details and attach the requisite documents.
- Pay the application fees of ₹ 1000/- ( ₹ 800/- for backward class and physically disabled category of Maharashtra state ) through Net Banking / Credit / Debit card.
- Submit the application form.
IIMP Admission Process 2019
- Before applying for admission process for PGDM Program, candidates must have a written test score of any of the following tests : AICTE CMAT / CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / GMAT / State Level Entrance Test ( MH – CET )
IIMP Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates will be shortlisted for admission to its mentioned courses based on : Indira Common Admission Process ( ICAP ) – 2018
Admission to Indira will be based on performance of candidates in following categories of ICAP :
|Sr. No||No Component IGI||Weightage|
|1||Score in Common Entrance tests||35%|
|2||Score in Academic Performance||15%|
|3||GD and PI||45%|
|4||Participation in Sports / Extra Curricular activities, Academic Diversity & Gender Diversity||5%|
Note : The percentile scores of different entrance tests will be normalized by using a multiplier.
Stage 1 : Registration for ICAP
Candidates will fill up the ICAP online registration form for GD, PI and Counseling, available on www.icap.indiraedu.com.
Stage 2 : GD, PI & Counseling Process
Candidates will be required to be present in their choice of the city for ICAP process of GD, PI and Counseling.
Stage 3 : Merit List for Admission
Merit lists for admission will be displayed by respective institutes on their institute website and campus. The dates for the same will be intimated through institute’s website.
IIMP Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||MAT Application Start Date||2nd July, 2019|
|2||MAT Application End Date||24th August, 2019 ( PBT ), 8th September, 2019 ( CBT )|
|3||MAT Exam Date||2nd September, 2019 ( PBT ), 15th September, 2019 ( CBT )|
|4||CAT Application Start Date||8th August, 2019|
|5||CAT Application End Date||19th September, 2019|
|6||CAT Exam Date||25th November, 2019|
Indira Institute of Management,
85 / 5 – A, Tathawade,
New Mumbai – Pune Highway,
Pune – 411 033, , Maharashtra, India.,
Telephone No. : (020) 66739862, 66759500,
Fax No. : (020) 22934259,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.indiraiimp.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.