Admission in Indo American College of Nursing 2012
Indo American Cancer Institute and Research Centre,
Road No. 14,
Hyderabad – 500 034,
Phone No. : + 91 – 40 – 23551235 / 23552766 / 23607944,
Fax : + 91 – 40 – 23542120,
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.indoamericancon.com.
Indo American College of Nursing invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Nursing Program.
Indo American College of Nursing Admission Eligibility 2012 :
- The candidate should have completed 17 years and must not exceed 35 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- SC / ST candidates can have relaxation in age.
- The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination ( 12 years course ) or Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10 + 2 ), pre Degree Examination or an equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should be medically fit and should not suffer from any chronic illnesses like Epilepsy ( Fits ), Cardiac ( Heart ) problems, Nervous Problems, Deafness, Blindness, Dumbness etc. and Psychiatric ( mental ) problems and any major physical disability.
Indo American College of Nursing Admission Procedure 2012 :
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit of the entrance examination followed by personal interview by the selection committee.
Indo American College of Nursing Admission Application Form 2012 :
- A student seeking admission should obtain an application form for registration and a prospectus against the payment of 100/- in person and 150/- by post and Registration Fees 500/- ( All DDs to be drawn in favour of “Smt NBTR Memorial Cancer Foundation, Hyderabad ) for Management Seats.
- Indo American College of Nursing Admission Application forms are available at our institution in Hyderabad on all working days between 9 AM to 5 PM.
- The total no. of seats are 40 per year i.e. 20 candidates from the State Government and 20 candidates through the management selection process.
- All admissions are provisional subject to the verification of original documents and medical examination conducted by college authorities.
- In case the information furnished in certificates etc. submitted are found to be false or the candidate is found to have withheld or concealed any information in her application form, she shall be removed from the college rolls and fees deposited by her shall be forfeited.