Indus Business Academy – IBA PGDM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IBA Bangalore 2019 PGDM Admission
Indus Business Academy invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program for the academic year 2019 at IBA, Bangalore Campus and IBA, Greater Noida ( Delhi – NCR ) Campus.
IBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST / OBC and other reserved categories ) OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply
- Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
We accept scores of following tests
- CAT 2018 ( Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs )
- XAT 2019 ( XLRI Admission Test )
- MAT September, 2018, December, 2018 & February, 2019 ( Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA )
- ATMA 2019 ( AIMS Test for Management Admission )
- GMAT after September, 2018. ( Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC )
- GRE after September, 2018 ( Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS )
- GATE 2018 / 19 ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs )
- CMAT 2019 ( Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE )
- State Governments Entrance Tests – 2019 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
Disclaimer : IBA uses scores of above mentioned Tests for admission in its Management Programme. The Testing Bodies neither have any role in selection process nor in conduct of the Management Programme.
IBA 2019 Admission Application Form
How to apply
- IBA application form will be available at the website www.iba.ac.in.
- Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form.
- Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered primary email id for the future reference.
- Application Fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Demand Draft. After payment of the application fee and submission of the application form, students will receive a PDF copy of filled application form on their registered primary email id.
- Students shall send a printed copy of filled application form along with other documents as mentioned in an email received by a student after submitting Online Form.
- Once the application is received by the Admission Department of IBA, Bangalore, the student will receive a confirmation call and an email from the admissions department regarding the initial round of selection process i.e. submission of the SOP ( Statement of Purpose ).
- Next step of selection process will be intimated to a student after receipt of SOP.
Student/s will attend the Selection Process on the designated Date and Time along with the Original Copies of all the relevant documents.
- The result will be intimated to students within 3 to 4 working days from the day of Selection Process. Selected students will receive an Admission Letter through email as well as by Post.
- Student/s needs to send a confirmation mail of accepting the offer of admission within the specified date as mentioned in admission letter. After the last date, the seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
Selected students are required to pay the prescribed fee by the date specified in admission letter.
IBA Admission 2019 Selection Process
|Scores of Aptitude Test ( list of accepted tests given above )||20 marks||Original Score Card will be verified at GD & P.I centre|
|Consideration of Bachelor Degree Marks, 12th Standard, 10th Standard Marks & Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities||35 marks||10 Marks each for Bachelor Degree, 12th and 10th Standard. 05 marks for Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities|
|Group Discussion||10 marks||Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Center|
|SOP ( Statement of Purpose )||10 marks||Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Centre|
|Personal Interview ( P.I. )*||25 marks||Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Centre|
- In previous Batches, 25% to 30% of Batch comprised of students having varied work experience up to 6 years.
- Admission at IBA is purely on Applicant’s merit & performance during the Admission Phase.
- Don’t fall prey to any Admission Consultant and don’t pay any donation for Admission at IBA. IBA has not authorized any Admission Consultant to conduct GD & P.I on its behalf.
- Any attempt to influence the admission process / result / decision making will disqualify the Applicant.
IBA Admission 2019 Centres
GD & PI will take place at the below mentioned centres
Indus Business Academy GD/PI 2019 Important Dates
|Indore||April, 2019||10:30 AM|
Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post,
Kanakapura Main Road,
Bengaluru – 560 062, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 80 – 26083703 / 716,
Mobile No. : + 91 – 93424 10271,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iba.ac.in.