Institute of Advanced Management and Research – IAMR Admission 2019Admission Notification »
IAMR Admission 2019
Institute of Advanced Management and Research invites admission application for eligible candidates to the PGDM and MBA programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IAMR Ghaziabad Admission Courses Offered 2019
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
PGDM Course Specializations
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Industry Integrated
IAMR Ghaziabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Three years Bachelors degree or equivalent from a UGC recognized university after 10+2 system.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by 30th October.
- Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement will not be allowed to proceed with the programme.
- All candidates with valid MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT score along with Case Analysis and personal interview or IAMR Admission Test followed by the case analysis and personal interview
- For admission to the first year MBA course, candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree course of minimum three year duration from any recognized university of India.
- The candidate must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General and OBC and 45% for SC / ST candidates as prescribed by MTU NOIDA / GBTU.
IAMR Ghaziabad Admission Application Form 2019
Institute of Advanced Management and Research admission application form is available in the official website iamr.ac.in.
How to apply
- Candidates can download the prospectus and application form from the website or obtain it from IAMR campus from Admission Office. After filling the application form, candidates need to submit the application form to the office of Secretary, either personally or by Registered Post / Courier.
- The application fee of [rupee] 1000/- is to be paid along with the filled form by attaching a Demand Draft in the favour of ‘Institute of Advanced Management and Research’. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the GD / PI schedule by mail.
Documents to be brought along during counselling :
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and Passing certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Medical fitness certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Work experience certificate
- Qualifying examination admit and result card
IAMR Ghaziabad Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme is purely based on the performance in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT score followed by case analysis and personal interview.
- The case analysis and personal interview are integral components of the admission process.
- The objective is to identify and assess interpersonal skills in addition to the overall knowledge of the student.
- Due weightage is given to past academic achievements and work experience.
- Admission to MBA will be made as per rules prescribed by Dr. Abdul kalam Technical University.
IAMR Ghaziabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||PGDM / PGDM ( Industry Integrated ) Admission Start Date||1st March, 2019|
|2||MBA Admission Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|3||PGDM & MBA Admission End Date||30th July, 2019|
Institute of Advanced Management and Research,
9th Mile Stone Delhi Meerut Road,
Duhai, Ghaziabad, India,
Phone No. : 0120 – 2675904,
Mobile No. : + 91 – 9811171842,
Fax : 0120 – 2679145,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : iamr.ac.in.