Admission in IBMS 2012
Institute for Behavioral & Management Sciences
Chittoor – 517 002,
Phone No. : ( 08572 ) 234 196, 231 459,
Mobile No. : +91 9502148094,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ibmsglobal.org.
Institute for Behavioral & Management Sciences invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs :
Regular Programs :
- MS Course in Counselling And Psychotherapy
- Short Training Courses / in – Company Programs
Post Graduate Distance Education Programs :
- PGDPC ( Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling )
- PGDIC ( Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Counselling )
- MS ( Master of Science in Counselling & Psychotherapy )
- MS ( Course for participants who have completed PGDPC )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- PGCGC ( PG Certificate in General Counselling )
IBMS Admission Procedure 2012 :
For Spot Admission, you should bring the following records :
- Filled- in Application Form.
- Attested Xerox copies of the Educational Qualification and Age Proof.
- If you are a regular student, a certificate from the Head of the department from the College in which you are studying.
- Four Passport- size photographs ( One photo to be pasted in the Application Form & the other three to be enclosed ).
- Participant’s name should be written legibly at the back of each photo enclosed.
- Full fees prescribed, or at least the first installment for each Course, as mentioned in the Prospectus. Payment should be made by Demand Draft only drawn in favour of “The Director, IBMS.”, payable at “Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh”. Candidate’s full name, Application Number with date and Name of the Programme should be clearly written on the back of the D.D.
- The Application Form should only be sent to the Study Center from where you got the Prospectus.
- Incomplete Application Forms or those without the requisite fees will be summarily rejected.